So dead here...

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Have all the CC posters gone into hibernation lately? This forum is extra quiet for a Friday night, what's going on?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yeah, I've been wondering what happened as well, I did join that other forum, but decided not to
go there any more. Many of the posters are there, and we don't hear from them now.
It was more fun before, but maybe it's because it's warmer and more people are doing other things,
and not on the computer as much.

Anyone watching the memorial cup?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Gopher, you are always a man with a fine taste in beers; what is your vice tonight?

Samuel Smith's Organic Stout! Ah, it was delightful.

Too bad I'm on a diet (must lose at least 20 according to the quackie) or I would have had another. But I'm quite tempted to open up the fridge for another ...:smile:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
One problem is that many of us are accustomed to continued controversy. And unless there is such negativity, people often believe that the forum is blase'. And they should NOT think that way!!!

CC is just fine. The crowd here is good and the talk is very, very constructive.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Not many women left here, is it just Libra girl and I or ?.

No religious chat, no gay/ anti gay chat, just a little political info. Sanctus seems to be gone
to the other forum along with others, so we'll have to rebuild our base, we can do that.

Anyone aware of how many iraqi's have died in the last week, mind boggling, over one thousand I
think.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Not many women left here, is it just Libra girl and I or ?.

No religious chat, no gay/ anti gay chat, just a little political info. Sanctus seems to be gone
to the other forum along with others, so we'll have to rebuild our base, we can do that.

Anyone aware of how many iraqi's have died in the last week, mind boggling, over one thousand I
think.
Sanctus is alive and present, and is NOT a part of "that" other forum. I do have my own small forum, but CC is still bookmarked. You haven't lost me yet;-) (Everybody start groaning)

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Don't you have to go watch television? Be a good boy and don't bother the adults.

Don`t you have some back stabbing to attend to? Or your how to be a hypocrite class? Or reading the Being Unethical for Dummies.

Or adding to the public opinion degrading of the Roman Catholic Church?

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Don`t you have some back stabbing to attend to? Or your how to be a hypocrite class? Or reading the Being Unethical for Dummies.

Or adding to the public opinion degrading of the Roman Catholic Church?
West, you are, with honesty, such a total twit it amazes me! I've never encountered anyone who quite fits the definition of "twit" as easily as you do. Congratulations!