Jail food Revolting

Vicious
I also heard that the pillows were filled with synthetic fibres instead of goose down, the sheets had a low thread-count and the comforter didn't have a cover.

L Gilbert
"Jail food Revolting "
Shucks, huh. If people weren't stupid they wouldn't be in prison having to eat it.
Anyway, too bad these commissioners didn't try BC hospital food. They, like Dorothy, mighta wanted to get back to Kansas prisons. Betcha food in Canadian prisons is better than what patients in hospitals get here. At least the food in there would be fresh cooked rather than cooked, flash frozen, transported, nuked, then served lukewarm.
Last edited by L Gilbert; Apr 30th, 2007 at 11:04 PM..

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by ViciousView Post

I also heard that the pillows were filled with synthetic fibres instead of goose down, the sheets had a low thread-count and the comforter didn't have a cover.

My goodness gracious! Has anyone contacted the Prison Concierge?

karrie
lol. If you read the tags, I accidentally solved the mystery of where the meat for the meatballs comes from. "food quality prisoners"

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

lol. If you read the tags, I accidentally solved the mystery of where the meat for the meatballs comes from. "food quality prisoners"

AHA! Solved. I wonder what the liver is like.

wallyj
I just cooked myself a meal that was probably worse than thiers. No,thiers would be better because I had to prepared it myself. But I do have the luxury of sipping wine. Jail is the worst place you want to be,but in Canada,it can be ridden out. Whenever anyone leaves they are committed to staying out,unfortunately it is like quitting smoking,it may take a few attempts.Cheers.

wallyj
Quote: Originally Posted by ableView Post

I was in the army of the 50s, corn flakes were dated from sometime in ww2, boiled eggs flowed from the egg when you cracked the shell ( that included the white as well as the yoke), they made this pink I don't know what substance, that was supposedly meat, never ate it so usually left the mess hall hungrier than when I went in. If we had been fed as well as those prisoners, we would have thought we died and went to heaven. Real honest to God meatballs, mashed, not boiled lumps of potatoes. If my memory serves me right, I don't think I saw a single pork chop, steak wasn't even a dream. I volunteered to serve my country, turns out, I would have been treated better if I had gone to prison.

There is many that appreciate what you did . Unfortunately,the current thought of this country is stuck in the "we are all equal mode." They refuse to accept or even entertain the fact that the fellow who just blew up himself and 16 children and 14 adults in a market in Baghdad would not have done that if it wasn't for George Bush.When was the last time you heard of a Christian,protestant,jew or maybe a mormon strap as many explosives as they could carry and kill everyone around them. I salute you,and take my hat off,we can type away today because of what you did yesterday.

L Gilbert
The USA is killing people. Bush invaded Iraq on the assumption he was morally right. Where does Bush get his morals from? The Holey Bible. What does that book push? Christianity. Bush doesn't strap explosives to himself to kill a couple dozen, he straps the bible around himself and uses words to kill thousands.
Anyway, this topic is about lousy food, not lousy rulers.

wallyj
You are right. Where did we go wrong? Jail food to the mess of Iraq. I was off topic and responding to ABLE'S response. My apologies. Cheers.