Where are you people?

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I am on here during the day to try and avoid the important things, like work.
I find it very slow. Where are you guys? I`m bored.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
it sometimes goes slow. then just as you're getting bored or find u have something else to do it'll pick up and run so fast u can't keep up for hours.

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
I am on here during the day to try and avoid the important things, like work.
I find it very slow. Where are you guys? I`m bored.
Meeshee... People have to work, or sleep, depending where they are on the globe.

What do you usually do during the day? Do you work, or are you at school? What about interests that may occupy your time, if you are not at school, or work? Do you have any hobbies? Tell us a little more about yourself, because we cannot help you if we do not know from where your boredom stems.

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
So you hang out here all day ,while your at work ,,

you dont happen to work for us..... I mean the goverment do you ??

Its ok I only expect 4.5 hours of pure work from a goverment employee ,read that somewhere

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
its all about highschools ppl.I'm there for the day, or at soccer. Otherwise, i sit on the forum to avoid doing boring homework. Definitely makes time fly. I wish i didn't have to sleep sometimes.:p

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Out planting garden in the afternoon. In town during morning. Lurking in forums in the evening.

What do you grow Gil, I'm planting carrots/green beans/corn/onions/beets/a few onions and a bit
of lettuce. But it is still a little cool here, soils not at warm as it should be, we've had a cool spring.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I've got the most amazing young rhodos blooming. They are like my pets.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Me too,I love rhodos, I have them all over the place, have you visited that rhodo nursery down the
highway a few miles south of Willow Point?

No I didn't know it existed. Thanks for letting me know! I will have to look for it.