For the guys

Meeshee
Hello boys, are women really that complicated??

s_lone
I don't know but they sure are beautiful!

Meeshee
A Montrealer eh....hehe. I am in love with that city.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by MeesheeView Post

Compared to what? Men? Yes. Hard to know how to answer you in detail though. In your introductory thread you identified yourself as a man trapped in a woman's body; you should know better than any of us what the answer is.

Meeshee
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Compared to what? Men? Yes. Hard to know how to answer you in detail though. In your introductory thread you identified yourself as a man trapped in a woman's body; you should know better than any of us what the answer is.

Hmmmm touché. Hehe. I guess I am just trying to know how you men think seeing as yes, I am a man trapped in a woman`s body, and would like to know how I should be thinking??? lol. No, for real though, I hear men all the time sayign that women are just too darn complicated.
JUST LISTEN AND DO AS WE SAY! Sheesh

lysyfacet
it all depends on the women, and how you treat her

Meeshee
Quote: Originally Posted by lysyfacetView Post

it all depends on the women, and how you treat her

Smart answer...hehe

Libra Girl
We are not complicated at all... just um... er... well, er... I ain't anyway!

hermanntrude
PEOPLE are really that complicated. but men are less concerned with the complexities of other men. they focus on women's complexities

Meeshee
Quote: Originally Posted by Libra GirlView Post

We are not complicated at all... just um... er... well, er... I ain't anyway!

Nicely put Libra Girl...hehe.

Phil B
Option 1> Yes. - Uh oh. Mental note to self - Oops, never say that out loud again!

Option 2> No. Of course I'm not telling you that because its what I think you want to hear.

Meeshee
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So come on....let it all out Phil B.
Or are you scared I will open a can of whoop as* on you?

Phil B

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So come on....let it all out Phil B.
Or are you scared I will open a can of whoop as* on you?

I was mentally letting my Missus ask me that question.

Meeshee
LMAO....too much!

El Barto
I think doing your income tax at the last minute is complicated but doable , women on the other hand , well it'll take you two life times to just get half of it right.
They speak english but have a language of thier own.
so bring them flowers for no reason don't look guilty they'll suspect something and smile and nod alot , you'll be fine.....
I will duck now and expect massive threatening PM 's from the PMS's

Josephine
Oh Boys...you're too funny!

I think men and women are just so different in how they think and how they approach things, that it just seems complicated!

Has anyone here seen the play "Defending the Caveman"? It's great...I would suggest it. My husband and I saw it and we laughed so hard! He said men are negotiators and women are organizers...or something like that!

sanctus

Not if you ignore them

Toro
Yes.

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by sanctusView Post

Not if you ignore them

You've been able to successfully ignore a woman? I've never known one who'll put up with being ignored.
Isn't that just when things really start to get complicated?

El Barto
Women , the Rubics cube of emotions. I can't even get the corners right.
Ah medication it simplifies things. If not for her then for you.

On.Journey
Wow, that is a tough one to put in the room like that. I guess you are not as difficult as we sometimes think, but you are just so..... different and...
Oh, what the hell, yes you are too complicated (except of my girlfriend ).

Spring
everyone is complicated when you don't know his/her needs and values. but once you know them, he/she becomes simpler.

gopher
Amazon chicks rule:

L Gilbert

L Gilbert
But, I love em anyway. I even married one.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

But, I love em anyway. I even married one.

Me too. Been married to her for 27 years, and I still have no idea how she thinks. I'm sure every married man--and probably most single guys too-- has had this experience. She'll hold up two articles of clothing and ask, "which one do you like better?" Pick one, and you'll immediately hear "what's wrong with the other one?" And she won't get it, that the true, complete, and correct answer is, "Nothing." Nor will she ever believe that you can step over a basket of laundry--probably your socks and underwear--in the bedroom doorway and not register that it's there and she wants you to do something about it. In fact, I have been told not to do laundry, that she will take care of the laundry, I've been stopped from doing laundry after I've started, then I've had the famous 'lack of support' speech in which I'm criticized for not doing enough of the household chores, and when I challenge her on what it is I'm not doing that she'd like me to do, I hear "you never do laundry."

Ladies, could we have a little logical consistency please? I haven't a clue how to deal with crap like that.

Vereya
Men are complicated, too. Trying to understand their way of thinking is absolutely beyond me. Men do get such strange ideas, and react to things in such unpredictable ways, that I have decided to retire in everything that concerns understanding male thinking. Now I just sit back, and watch you, without making any conclusions

Ten Packs
Oh DRAT!
When I saw the thread title "For The Guys", I thought I would see a bunch of pix, like this one...

Ten Packs
Or THIS . . .

sanctus
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

You've been able to successfully ignore a woman? I've never known one who'll put up with being ignored.
Isn't that just when things really start to get complicated?

Yup, collars can sometimes prove to be an effective excuse in ignoring them They don't tend to yell at us as much as other men.And of course the male stand-by, smiling and nodding while they talk.
Last edited by sanctus; Apr 26th, 2007 at 12:46 PM..