For the guys

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by VereyaView Post

Men are complicated, too. Trying to understand their way of thinking is absolutely beyond me. Men do get such strange ideas, and react to things in such unpredictable ways, that I have decided to retire in everything that concerns understanding male thinking. Now I just sit back, and watch you, without making any conclusions

HEY HEY HEY Don't highjack the thread.

Vereya
Sorryyyyy!
Sp what was that you were saying about women?

Meeshee
Where can I get that t-shirt?? Haha.
Alot of woman, believe it or not, are simple. Like me. I like the small things. Remember my flower or leave a note in my purse for me to find when we are apart.

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by Ten PacksView Post

Oh DRAT!
When I saw the thread title "For The Guys", I thought I would see a bunch of pix, like this one...

oh my goodness... someone has stolen half of the poor gal's pants...

#juan
The poor dear will catch cold. I'd like to help...

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Ladies, could we have a little logical consistency please?

I'm not laughing AT ya for that one Dexter, more like laughing with all women who just read that. We really do believe we are perfectly logical, you know.
btw, it's not that we don't want help with the laundry, trust me. It's that we don't want our laundry ruined. There's a theory amongst women that men will deliberatley discolor, shrink or otherwise render our favorite items unrecognizable in order to be permanently excused from this chore on the basis of incompetence. The only reason this theory is unproven is that no man will actually admit that this is what they're up to. But we know.

Vereya - is the time ripe for a thread on the mysteries of the male psyche?
Last edited by Zan; Apr 26th, 2007 at 01:10 PM..

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

The poor dear will catch cold. I'd like to help...

oh you angel of mercy you. Perhaps you should bring a few sandwhiches with ya... she looks hungry too.

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

oh you angel of mercy you. Perhaps you should bring a few sandwhiches with ya... she looks hungry too.

How do you tell if someone looks hungry from the back?.........................On the other hand, I could use a snack.....

Toro
I love women.

Josephine

I'm not laughing AT ya for that one Dexter, more like laughing with all women who just read that. We really do believe we are perfectly logical, you know.
btw, it's not that we don't want help with the laundry, trust me. It's that we don't want our laundry ruined. There's a theory amongst women that men will deliberatley discolor, shrink or otherwise render our favorite items unrecognizable in order to be permanently excused from this chore on the basis of incompetence. The only reason this theory is unproven is that no man will actually admit that this is what they're up to. But we know.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
HERE HERE!!!

I've often seen the half-*** job on the dishes or laundry or sweeping or scrubbing, and thought...There's no way someone could be THAT bad at cleaning something up. See...men can fake it too!!!

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

I love women.

So do I. But, alas, they don't love me. {boo-hoo-hoo}

Vereya

Vereya - is the time ripe for a thread on the mysteries of the male psyche?

It is about time for all the girls here to get together and to try to decipher the mysterious creatures
I just can't do it on my own!! ]

And if a couple of guys would be willing to act as teaching aids....

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by VereyaView Post

It is about time for all the girls here to get together and to try to decipher the mysterious creatures
I just can't do it on my own!! ]

And if a couple of guys would be willing to act as teaching aids....

Oh Verya its not that hard, just look a little closer.............closer......... thats it get on your knees....closer......... closer. while your there can you scrub the floor?

Meeshee
Why are women`s feet made smaller then men`s?

So she can stand closer to the sink. HEHE.