Hello, I`m a newbie

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Life is good. Thought I would join a forum to help pass the time at work on those slow days.
This place seems neat. Will take me some time getting used to it.

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Hmmm....I am alomst 25, work for the Governement. Enjoy football, hockey and videogames. I am a man trapped in a woman`s body. LOL.....oh and I LOVE beer.
Is there a place to post a pic of ourselves? I can then put some faces to your names?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Welcome Meeshee, I am the most important person here, others will disagree but for the most part they don't know what they're talking about. Have fun.:lol:

Last edited:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
we've got a thread somewhere. don't know where. some have their avatar as their picture. Like me :)

You'll find friends here with a love of beer, especially if you have a woman's body. I expect some of them will be very interested to meet you.

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I`ll see if I can change my avatar....hehe.
Darkbeaver, you might have once been the most important person here, but now I am...hehe. You have been replaced...lol....:p

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
you wont be able to to use an avatar until you've got a few posts under your belt I think. Some of the functions remain dormant until you're shown to be a good citizen

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
welcome Meeshee, nice to meet ya. Looks like you're already settling in. Look around, get to know folks, have fun and jump in whenever ya feel like it.

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks Zan, I will definately jump in all around. My voice should be heard....lol.
I am super sarcastic. Hope that never gets me in trouble on here.:-?

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
we have a tradition here where when we want people to know we're being sarcastic we write it in "sarcastic purple"
it's useful in avoiding misunderstandings

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
:lol: LOLLL you came to the right place then. We even have a special color we use on our font for those sarcastic moments.

edit: ooops, Hermanntrude beat me to it.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
well ok.
I'm a brit. Married to a newfie. Living in edmonton, working at the National Institute for Nanotechnology at the U of A.
I'm expecting (not personally) my first child in september, currently living away from my wife as we have separate contracts to finish working. We'll be reunited in June, when I may disappear entirely from the internet. Although I doubt it.

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
CONGRATS!!! You must be so excited! Do you know if it's a boy or girl? I really can't wait to have a child. I have a 12 year old step son...sorta. HeE is my fiance's boy. Great kid.

Will you decide to stay in Alberta when your contract is over?

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
we dont know. we had a scan at 18 weeks but the little bugger was shy. we're very excited. In fact the picture from the scan is posted in several vaguely connected places on this forum. there's a thread called "dinning alone" which gets a lot of chat-related stuff in it. It's in that one.