Dear Durka:

DurkaDurka
This thread is for asking Mr.Durka for advice on all of lifes trials and tribulations. Mr.Durka has studied side by side with the Jo-Jo Psychic Alliance. Please feel free to address your fictional problem and situations to me. If you are not satisfied with my answers, you can consult my middle finger.

L Gilbert
OK.
Dear Ms. Landers .......
Hmmm. Wrong one. Sorry. The picture fooled me.

DurkaDurka
Address me by my proper name!
What is your sin L Gilbert?

eh1eh
What time is it Mr. Durka?

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Address me by my proper name!
What is your sin L Gilbert?

MStaking you for someone else? Is that a sin? If not I'll promise to try harder.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

What time is it Mr. Durka?

What time would you like it to be Mr.Eh? In the land of Unicorns and Dwrarfs; time is not of the essence. I do sense unfinished business on your part though, do you have a midget in your presence?

L Gilbert
I have an itch at the back of my third ear and not one of my 18" tongues can lick it. Whatta I do?

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

MStaking you for someone else? Is that a sin? If not I'll promise to try harder.

L.Gilbert: I sense you need a drink, is this true?

DurkaDurka

I have an itch at the back of my third ear and not one of my 18" tongues can lick it. Whatta I do?

L.Gilbert: Fortunately I have the answer for you. You must seek out the lead singer of KISS. According to ancient legend, he had a tongue which striked fear into mere mortals. They named the Q-Tip after his appendage.

L Gilbert
Actually I have a shot of Ouzo here. Thanks, though.

tamarin
Durka, I need to exercise my convictions. What gym is right?

DurkaDurka
Do not waste the Ouzo on one's thirst, cleanse thy ear with the nectar of greece!

eh1eh

What time would you like it to be Mr.Eh? In the land of Unicorns and Dwrarfs; time is not of the essence. I do sense unfinished business on your part though, do you have a midget in your presence?

I thought you might say it was 4:20.

L Gilbert

L.Gilbert: Fortunately I have the answer for you. You must seek out the lead singer of KISS. According to ancient legend, he had a tongue which striked fear into mere mortals. They named the Q-Tip after his appendage.

Oh. Ok. Thanks, Mr. Durka. Here, have a snort of Ouzo.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by tamarinView Post

Durka, I need to exercise my convictions. What gym is right?

Tamarin, I have just the work out for you, althought a gym isn't needed.
Tamarin, your work out shall consist of spending an afternoon at Trent University-- in the trans section. You shall value the swiftness of your feet.

DurkaDurka

Oh. Ok. Thanks, Mr. Durka. Here, have a snort of Ouzo.

Mr.Durka cannot drink the nectar of mortals. Mr.Durka thrives off of carbon emisions.

tamarin
Great...another afternoon at Trent. Maybe I'll take a dip in the Oughtnabee as well. It might unmuddle my noodle.

DurkaDurka

Great...another afternoon at Trent. Maybe I'll take a dip in the Oughtnabee as well. It might unmuddle my noodle.

If you don't get mixed up in a parade anyways.

L Gilbert

Mr.Durka cannot drink the nectar of mortals. Mr.Durka thrives off of carbon emisions.

Oh, I just happen to have a couple tons I was saving for a special occassion. It's yours. Um, you can always give the Ouzo to one of those Jkdhhbrts. I hear they use it as shaving lotion.

DurkaDurka

Oh, I just happen to have a couple tons I was saving for a special occassion. It's yours. Um, you can always give the Ouzo to one of those Jkdhhbrts. I hear they use it as shaving lotion.

On the topic of shaving lotion, have you ever tasted Aqua Velva?

eh1eh

Ha. At this time of year it'll do more than that to your noodle.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Ha. At this time of year it'll do more than that to your noodle.

Toxic Willy, what shall you sing?

snowles
Durka, I have a problem. I slept with this woman. I think it was a woman. Anyways, she did some really nasty stuff, and though she had a really lucid tongue and it was great fun, I have begun experiencing various rashes and itching all over my body. I don't want to broach the subject with her, because it is very personal to all involved. Anyways, long story short, tell Mrs. Durka I said hi.

eh1eh

Toxic Willy, what shall you sing?

"Four and twenty Black label bake in a pie"

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by snowlesView Post

Durka, I have a problem. I slept with this woman. I think it was a woman. Anyways, she did some really nasty stuff, and though she had a really lucid tongue and it was great fun, I have begun experiencing various rashes and itching all over my body. I don't want to broach the subject with her, because it is very personal to all involved. Anyways, long story short, tell Mrs. Durka I said hi.

Mr.Snowles, Mrs. Durka says hi. She advised me the rash is only the begining of your problems. According to her, she slept with a Turkish man at a Truck Stop, contracting your disease. Now, speaking purely as a guide, I suggest you rub lime on your nether regions, within 5 days you will feel better or your goods will fall off.

snowles

Mr.Snowles, Mrs. Durka says hi. She advised me the rash is only the begining of your problems. According to her, she slept with a Turkish man at a Truck Stop, contracting your disease. Now, speaking purely as a guide, I suggest you rub lime on your nether regions, within 5 days you will feel better or your goods will fall off.

Excellent, I am off to buy limes then. Some for my crotch, some for a pie. Now, hopefully I do not get them mixed up.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by snowlesView Post

Excellent, I am off to buy limes then. Some for my crotch, some for a pie. Now, hopefully I do not get them mixed up.

lol. too funny.

Libra Girl
lol DurkaDurka... I figure you'll be online consistently from heretofore nursing peeps through inane and er... dubious accounts of trials and tribulations such as have never been heard before. Good luck!

Toro
Durka

I have 32,867 reputation comments, of which 32,866 are red and 1 that is green because somebody thought they were sending it to ITN, not me.

How do I get people to like me?

Meeshee

This thread is for asking Mr.Durka for advice on all of lifes trials and tribulations. Mr.Durka has studied side by side with the Jo-Jo Psychic Alliance. Please feel free to address your fictional problem and situations to me. If you are not satisfied with my answers, you can consult my middle finger.

I met Jo-Jo in grade 8 when she came to my school with her sister. She said I was an angel....LMAO