Women And Men Can't Agree On Cheating

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

Ive seen your pic! Your a knock out AND Smart, funny........oh Darlin you got it all!

And I've never cheated heh, swelled head for Paul.

selfactivated
Neither have I. My ex did

Tonington
I've been cheated on, I know how much it sucks to have that trust shattered. I wouldn't want any of my ex's to be calling me horrible names. I still talk to most of them, some of them have cute friends too, but that's another issue all together.

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

I've been cheated on, I know how much it sucks to have that trust shattered. I wouldn't want any of my ex's to be calling me horrible names. I still talk to most of them, some of them have cute friends too, but that's another issue all together.

LOL Your so cute. I didnt care he cheated. The Love had never really been there. I was with him 13 years married 9......I see it different than most, If Im not filling your needs then please be my guest. Needs are important. But if mine arent eather? Its just not working.

lysyfacet
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

LOL Your so cute. I didnt care he cheated. The Love had never really been there. I was with him 13 years married 9......I see it different than most, If Im not filling your needs then please be my guest. Needs are important. But if mine arent eather? Its just not working.

i would totally agree on you with this one.
Altho i am totally against cheating, and i would never do it.