a tad drunk

westmanguy
..so yeah guys if ma postin is strange, as someone pointed out I have had 7 beers tonight.

I may be a little bit under tha influence.

Anyways, I hope I don`t have a headache towmorrow mornin.

s243a
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

..so yeah guys if ma postin is strange, as someone pointed out I have had 7 beers tonight.

I may be a little bit under tha influence.

Anyways, I hope I don`t have a headache towmorrow mornin.

I would of never thought you drank.

westmanguy
I aint no alcoholic, but I had 1 too many beers tonight, me thinks.

L Gilbert

..... me thinks.

That's a switch.

westmanguy
that was not uneeded gilbert.

s243a

I aint no alcoholic, but I had 1 too many beers tonight, me thinks.

lol, you lost count all ready. You certainly aren't an alcoholic.

Tonington

lol...

s243a

In that case lets get back to health care. Since health care is "a non essential service" you should have no problem with wait times or anything the government decides not to cover.

Dexter Sinister

... I had 1 too many beers tonight, me thinks.

7 is only 1 too many? Depending on how long it took you to consume them, I'd say you've probably had at least 3, and possibly 4, too many for a single evening. I will examine your posts this evening with interest, to see what a lack of inhibition does to your thought processes. Though if you're smart you'll stop posting and go sleep it off.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

7 is only 1 too many? Depending on how long it took you to consume them, I'd say you've probably had at least 3, and possibly 4, too many for a single evening. I will examine your posts this evening with interest, to see what a lack of inhibition does to your thought processes. Though if you're smart you'll stop posting and go sleep it off.

If you're smart (and I know you are) you won't bother reading what he posted.

Tonington
I suspect an act. Horrible spelling and grammer here in this thread (at least more than usual,) better in other threads...

L Gilbert
lol.

karrie

Well Dex, you have to consider that it takes a lot more 'near beer' to get drunk than what you might be used to drinking.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

If you're smart (and I know you are) you won't bother reading what he posted.

Thanks ITN, you're pretty sharp yourself, but you know how it is sometimes. People stop to look at train wrecks and burning buildings and car crashes...

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

I suspect an act. Horrible spelling and grammer here in this thread (at least more than usual,) better in other threads...

My impression, as well.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Well Dex, you have to consider that it takes a lot more 'near beer' to get drunk than what you might be used to drinking.

I'm usually a whisky drinker myself, but I stop posting after 2. At least, I don't remember ever posting after 2...

selfactivated
Forget the beer wheres the tequilla Ive a wake to attend and I cant get there

Toro
Goof for you Westman.

I, too, have nearly polished off a bottle of wine tonight. But then again, I do most nights!

L Gilbert

I'm usually a whisky drinker myself, but I stop posting after 2. At least, I don't remember ever posting after 2...

lol.
I like Appleton's rum and NBC Blackheart or Guinness stout. I'll post anytime.

Tonington
I think I actually found this forum when I was half in the bag. Bourbon, mmmm.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

Goof for you..

Goof for him? GOOF? A superlative and altogether brilliant typo, if that's what it is.

L Gilbert
lol. Nice catch, Dex. Yes, brilliant.

selfactivated
He's just hung around me to long

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I like Appleton's rum...

Ah, Appleton's and coke, another fine tipple that I've enjoyed my share of too. That's my wife's second favourite, after gin and tonic with a twist of lime, and both work equally well. Ya wanna talk about panty remover... But this is a family board. Isn't it?

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

He's just hung around me to long

You have a talking and posting necklace and call it Toro? Er, him rather. Cool.

L Gilbert

Ah, Appleton's and coke, another fine tipple that I've enjoyed my share of too. That's my wife's second favourite, after gin and tonic with a twist of lime, and both work equally well. Ya wanna talk about panty remover... But this is a family board. Isn't it?

Um, I think so.
Anyway, I like G&Ts, too. But, I prefer my Appleton's unpolluted.

selfactivated
Only if he's a penticle.....long stretch for a joke dear

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I prefer my Appleton's unpolluted.

Never tried rum straight up, but since you're obviously an intelligent person of good taste and refinement I think I will now. I take scotch straight up or with a little water, depending on the brand, and rye usually with coke or ginger ale, though a really well aged rye is worth taking straight up too or with just a splash of water. It never occurred to me to try rum that way. Thanks Gil, a day you don't learn something new is a day wasted.

Toro

Goof for him? GOOF? A superlative and altogether brilliant typo, if that's what it is.

Yesh, whash da problem <hic>

darkbeaver
My father told me to never mix good spirits with anything but water, he was rabidly against pop in drinks he maintained that it was the cause of ill feelings.