Good Morning

Kreskin
I liked my morning sunrise so much I thought I'd share it. It sure the heck beats the horizontal rain we had a few days ago.

hermanntrude
very pretty. I woke up to a puking and crapping houseguest and then watched my wife leave. I wont see either of them until the end of june

lovely sunrise though :0)

Toro
That's very nice Kreskin.

Here is my view in the morning.

hermanntrude
also pretty in it's own way. the nasty part is what you know about it, ie. it's pollution

Toro
It's what?

MikeyDB
The debate is over...Kreskin is a man out..standing in his field.....or at least looking at it from the porch...
Nice thanks for sharing...

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

That's very nice Kreskin.

Here is my view in the morning.

Toro, you should really clear that off your acreage. The 'hood must get a smidgeon ticked at you.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

The debate is over...Kreskin is a man out..standing in his field.....or at least looking at it from the porch...
Nice thanks for sharing...

Thanks Mikey. The other 364 days aren't worth sharing.

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

It's what?

dirt coming out of chimneys

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

very pretty. I woke up to a puking and crapping houseguest and then watched my wife leave. I wont see either of them until the end of june

lovely sunrise though :0)

Why so long Herm?

hermanntrude
she's a teacher, i'm a researcher in the first year of a contract. neither of us gets holidays so we have to work. school year and wife's contract finishes in june, then we get to live together again. Since we got married we've spent about a quarter of our time apart. it sucks but it's best for the baby in the long run

eh1eh
This is my veiw this morning. It's cloudy and T-storms are moving in but it's 78 F.

MikeyDB
Eh One Eh....
You devil!
I can't tell you how homesick that pic makes me for my old stomping grounds in Fla ...

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

I liked my morning sunrise so much I thought I'd share it. It sure the heck beats the horizontal rain we had a few days ago.

That's pretty nice, Kreskin. Mine's a bit like that except higher mountains, a bit closer water, and no other homes in sight.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

Eh One Eh....
You devil!
I can't tell you how homesick that pic makes me for my old stomping grounds in Fla ...

Cape Coral, on a canal.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

This is my veiw this morning. It's cloudy and T-storms are moving in but it's 78 F.

Cool. Northern Manitoba is beautiful!

L Gilbert
I was wondering how he got palms to grow there.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

That's pretty nice, Kreskin. Mine's a bit like that except higher mountains, a bit closer water, and no other homes in sight.

You'll have to give us a pic some time. Sounds great.

espressoguy
Here is my picture..

Libra Girl
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Thanks Mikey. The other 364 days aren't worth sharing.

You surely don't mean that Kreskin! There is some beauty in every landscape, whatever the season... It's a lovely picture by the way.

lysyfacet
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

i wish i could wake up and see the mountains. I wake up and see houses all around me. Not veyr exciting. I love the picture of the BC mountains.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Libra GirlView Post

You surely don't mean that Kreskin! There is some beauty in every landscape, whatever the season... It's a lovely picture by the way.

We get a few nice ones. My favorite time is about 5 am on a clear summer day. The sky glows red and orange behind the mountains.

eh1eh
Here's another Northern Manitoba morning. Sorry Mikey but I'll live it up while I can. Hope you reminise some more. Toro, hope it's not too cold up the north.