Hello All!! :)

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
Well i just thought i'd say hi to everyone here. I've looked around this forum, and i must say i'm impressed. I've been looking for ages for a place where i could come and chat with people in my own country about everything. Well i've found the place.

Well i live in Ontario, and i'm currently finishing up highschool and off to college, George Brown if any of you know it. I play hockey, for the GTHL "AA" Toronto Royals, and soccer for the Polska FC juniors (small in land team). I'm born in poland Warsawa and then moved to cananda :).

Well i'll see alot of you around the forum. Feel free to email me.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Hello! This is generally a friendly group, and I think you'll enjoy it. I had an easy time sinking in and getting comfy.... a little too comfy frankly! lol.

I'm 27, and a stay at home mom turned part time psych student. I'm currently trying to wrap up my courses, while prepping for a move from BC, to Edmonton. Fun!

I look forward to getting to 'read' you.

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
well i've been on the forum, chatting around, and i agree...definitely a nice environment. Very friendly people forsure :).
Unlike some forums, i am definitely enjoying myself here, and making new friends aswell :).
I don't plan on leaving at all, so i'll see alot of you around :).

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
well i've been on the forum, chatting around, and i agree...definitely a nice environment. Very friendly people forsure :).
As forums go, you picked a good one! I'm not from Canada, nor do I live there, but of all the forums I have tried over the last couple of years, this is the friendliest! I don't know if it is a 'Canadian thing,' but it is certainly populated by the politest users I have encountered...

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Well i just thought i'd say hi to everyone here. I've looked around this forum, and i must say i'm impressed. I've been looking for ages for a place where i could come and chat with people in my own country about everything. Well i've found the place.

Well i live in Ontario, and i'm currently finishing up highschool and off to college, George Brown if any of you know it. I play hockey, for the GTHL "AA" Toronto Royals, and soccer for the Polska FC juniors (small in land team). I'm born in poland Warsawa and then moved to cananda :).

Well i'll see alot of you around the forum. Feel free to email me.

The "regulars" here form a nice group. Sometimes we do mighty battle with one another, but for the most part the battles are over issues not personalities. There are exceptions of course. There are only a few people here I have little use for, but that is ok. The bulk of the folk are, if I may be so bold, rather like an internet family. As someone from a very large family, this is what this forum reminds me of-a big, brawling, loving group of folk.

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
As forums go, you picked a good one! I'm not from Canada, nor do I live there, but of all the forums I have tried over the last couple of years, this is the friendliest! I don't know if it is a 'Canadian thing,' but it is certainly populated by the politest users I have encountered...

i couldn't agree better myself. And hey, it just mite be a "Canadian thing" eh! :p