Hello All!! :)

lysyfacet
#1
Well i just thought i'd say hi to everyone here. I've looked around this forum, and i must say i'm impressed. I've been looking for ages for a place where i could come and chat with people in my own country about everything. Well i've found the place.

Well i live in Ontario, and i'm currently finishing up highschool and off to college, George Brown if any of you know it. I play hockey, for the GTHL "AA" Toronto Royals, and soccer for the Polska FC juniors (small in land team). I'm born in poland Warsawa and then moved to cananda .

Well i'll see alot of you around the forum. Feel free to email me.
 
L Gilbert
#2
Hiya. Welcome. Enjoy.
 
Tonington
#3
Welcome aboard.
 
karrie
#4
Hello! This is generally a friendly group, and I think you'll enjoy it. I had an easy time sinking in and getting comfy.... a little too comfy frankly! lol.

I'm 27, and a stay at home mom turned part time psych student. I'm currently trying to wrap up my courses, while prepping for a move from BC, to Edmonton. Fun!

I look forward to getting to 'read' you.
 
lysyfacet
#5
well i've been on the forum, chatting around, and i agree...definitely a nice environment. Very friendly people forsure .
Unlike some forums, i am definitely enjoying myself here, and making new friends aswell .
I don't plan on leaving at all, so i'll see alot of you around .
 
Libra Girl
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by lysyfacetView Post

well i've been on the forum, chatting around, and i agree...definitely a nice environment. Very friendly people forsure .

As forums go, you picked a good one! I'm not from Canada, nor do I live there, but of all the forums I have tried over the last couple of years, this is the friendliest! I don't know if it is a 'Canadian thing,' but it is certainly populated by the politest users I have encountered...
 
sanctus
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by lysyfacetView Post

Well i just thought i'd say hi to everyone here. I've looked around this forum, and i must say i'm impressed. I've been looking for ages for a place where i could come and chat with people in my own country about everything. Well i've found the place.

Well i live in Ontario, and i'm currently finishing up highschool and off to college, George Brown if any of you know it. I play hockey, for the GTHL "AA" Toronto Royals, and soccer for the Polska FC juniors (small in land team). I'm born in poland Warsawa and then moved to cananda .

Well i'll see alot of you around the forum. Feel free to email me.


The "regulars" here form a nice group. Sometimes we do mighty battle with one another, but for the most part the battles are over issues not personalities. There are exceptions of course. There are only a few people here I have little use for, but that is ok. The bulk of the folk are, if I may be so bold, rather like an internet family. As someone from a very large family, this is what this forum reminds me of-a big, brawling, loving group of folk.
 
lysyfacet
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Libra GirlView Post

As forums go, you picked a good one! I'm not from Canada, nor do I live there, but of all the forums I have tried over the last couple of years, this is the friendliest! I don't know if it is a 'Canadian thing,' but it is certainly populated by the politest users I have encountered...

i couldn't agree better myself. And hey, it just mite be a "Canadian thing" eh!
 
Libra Girl
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by lysyfacetView Post

i couldn't agree better myself. And hey, it just mite be a "Canadian thing" eh!

It sure might...
 
no new posts