Should the western provinces seperate from the rest of the country?

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Just one question -- would it be better if the western provinces went their own way?
Your humble opinion?

Last edited:

snfu73

disturber of the peace
Just one question -- would it be better if the western provinces went their own way?
Sure...what the heck. Ya, it would be easier. Working together is always hard. But it's worth it. However, the easy route is the west going their own way and doing their own thing. That's pretty much what Ralph was doing anyway, so, what the difference would be, I dunno.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
snfu73 ,
so, what the difference would be, I dunno._______________________

You dunno the difference ? can't blame you ,you 're from Thunder Bay ,let me give you a hint......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and more.

Last edited:

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Well, Harper, has made it clear: the chief function of the Canadian federation is to act as a conduit for funds to Quebec.
There's not much promise nor longevity in such recipes. I say - Go!

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
tamarin
There's not much promise nor longevity in such recipes. I say - Go! _____________________________________________
LOve your spirit .

snfu73

disturber of the peace
snfu73 ,
so, what the difference would be, I dunno._______________________

You dunno the difference ? can't blame you ,you 're from Thunder Bay ,let me give you a hint......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and more.
You do realize that part of the reason that alberta's oil industry has been able to develop the way it has is because of federal government investment. There is talk of a nuclear power plant being built in the oilsands area....you realize that the government of canada...and therefore all canadians will be building that, no? You do realize that Ralph has made it so that a good majority of the money generated by oil in alberta goes out of the country...we should be getting far higher returns on each barrel of oil that goes out. If the west is going to seperate I assume you mean saskatchewan and manitoba will be going to. Well, alberta better start coughing up some money for them, because they ain't exactly rich provinces....and alberta does not have a good track record of working too well with anyone.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Ralph has made it so that a good majority of the money generated by oil in alberta goes out of the country...we should be getting far higher returns on each barrel of oil that goes out. If the west is going --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO .I never realized that money went outside the counry . Could you explain that please.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
China has some western provinces wishing to go their own way as well.

Not just the Tibetans.

But the Uighers as well, especially since after the USSR dissolution provided their ethnic
groups their own country next door to this Sinkiang province the Uighers live in.

But with the railroad completed from central China to Tibet, the ethnic domination over
native Tibetans will win. As does the ethnic invasion over the native Uighers.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Jim, that's one thing China's good at. Swamping areas of interest with nationalists. It's a lesson not just for those in the country's immediate orb.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Jim, that's one thing China's good at. Swamping areas of interest with nationalists. It's a lesson not just for those in the country's immediate orb.
--------------------------------------------------------tamarin-----------------------------------------------

It's the only way to win a war and keep it won.

Ethnic invasion.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
So, Jim, is it happening in Canada? I live close to Toronto. Certainly on the city's east side is an Asian invasion, fully proud of itself. Signs everywhere in Chinese and area-relative languages. It doesn't feel like Canada. Is this part of the Chinese master plan, if such exists? The slow, steady and sure colonizing of soft democracies?

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Let China be China . This is a CANADIAN forum and I AM A CANADIAN , andI am just asking a simple question , to see what is opinion of the other partisipants of the forum . I,m talking and asking abut the Canadian situation . Since when can't I ask questions about MY own country. Frankly who the hell are you yank , if you can't participate in a Canadian discussion,,,,bug out .

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
All the Western Democracies are complaining about it.

It's the headlines.

1 out of 5 French a muslim ?
Mexicans taking over the United States.
The biggest mosque in the world getting construction in Londonistan !
Palestine seeking right of return to Israel.
Railroad to Tibet from central China.
Montreal and Toronto have had significant Chinese populations for awhile.

A lot of migration dominating the natives these days.
Along with such migration you see argument over the official national language.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Just another simple question ,why are you telling me all that ? Do you know the reasons why this is happening ? And if it bothers you , what are you doing abot it. Again , just simple realistic questions , do you know what life is , or do you need someone to "lead you?

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Jim, it is one of the topics of the day in all countries under the gun of pc movements and the constant badgering of their acolytes. Special interests are constantly harassing our representatives. It's time a public debate was held so that the public can see exactly who is at the table of our parliaments.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Just another simple question ,why are you telling me all that ? Do you know the reasons why this is happening ? And if it bothers you , what are you doing abot it. Again , just simple realistic questions , do you know what life is , or do you need someone to "lead you?
---------------------------------------China----------------------------------------------------------------------

I brought it up simply through associating western Canadian provinces complaining
to changes in western Chinese provinces which have some independence aspirations.

Does it bother me ? Nope. Just interested in the world.

Do I need someone to lead me ?

LOL !!

We all got our bosses.

jjaycee98

Electoral Member
Jan 27, 2006
British Columbia
Separate now and again later?

Your humble opinion?

What makes anyone think the 4 Provinces (and Yukon & NWT?) would be able to get along any better than the whole does now? The problem is that every Province expects to get the same handout each and everytime. Would it be any different? I think we would be totally at the mercy of the USA too. They want the Western Oil, Wood and Water and would just take it IMO. They get those things now but at least we do get paid for it.