marrying with canadian girl

kentman

Feb 28, 2007
hello i wanna marry with a canadian girl and going in process my immigration request to canada next year....I'm 24 years old and i'll add more details about me as the next reply on this thread.

thanks in advance!

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
hello i wanna marry with a canadian girl and going in process my immigration request to canada next year....I'm 24 years old and i'll add more details about me as the next reply on this thread.

thanks in advance!

have you chosen a specific canadian girl or is this a request?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
kentman

Who are you? Where are you from? How much money do you make? Can you support a Canadian woman in the manner to which she is accustomed? Can you make a modest cash deposit?

Just kidding kentman. Welcome to Canadian Content. :lol:

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Hmmm sounds like you love Russian roullette...
Thats a dangerous game I wouldn't dare to play...
you must be brave or desperate
can't wait to see how this turns out

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
You'll find lots of girls here. They're pretty fickle though. Best to do a background check. Hallucinogens in the sixties began a trend that's powdered the brain of both sexes now. You can go a week easily without finding someone who knows the national capital. I just accept we're on the downside of a very slippery slope. Just be careful. Don't hide your wallet in your front pants pocket. That's the first place they'll check.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Canadian women will put you in the poor house once you finish the counselling sessions. Be careful, be safe. I wish you Godspeed.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
You're right, Kreskin. Far too many have an agenda and the sense of entitlement is unreal. There are lots of good ones but the streets are overrun with the dysfunctional and chronically dependent. Therapists are booked solid two years ahead. It's way beyond the crisis stage. I'm surprised the lad wasn't given an APB about it.

jerry

Jan 17, 2006
She has to sponsor you. For more details go to Canada Immigration website: www.cic.gc.ca.

Processing fees are $550 + $150 per dependants. There is also what's called the right of landing fees, this is another $490.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
We have organized 'vigilante' groups who are on constant look-out for outsiders coming into this
country to 'nab' our women.
As we are the most beautiful/desirable in the world, we are in constant demand, and need strong
protection.;-)

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
YEAH don't take our women away ....what else will I tease then ...hmmm..you don't want that responsability do you?:cool:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Well. how did we do, haven't heard from him since. He's probably trying another country now.
The Iranian women look pretty good too, give them a try.

kentman

Feb 28, 2007
kentman

Who are you? Where are you from? How much money do you make? Can you support a Canadian woman in the manner to which she is accustomed? Can you make a modest cash deposit?

Just kidding kentman. Welcome to Canadian Content. :lol:

Thank you dear.I'm now studying electronic engineering at the final year so i' ll be graduated in a short while.I need to do higher studies (postgraduate) and also manage a good work in canada ,getting canadian citizenship and would like to marry from canadian girl :smile:

I seriously think about that...with all my regards to all.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Good luck and I hope you are successful in finding happiness...whether its a Canadian girl you choose or not. What interests you about Canadian women anyway??