I am a rolluptherimtowin winner!

Kreskin
Wow I can't believe it! First thing tomorrow I'm going down to get my small coffee. How can they afford this? Imagine if they gave me a large coffee? I will work on my skill testing question tonight.

hermanntrude
lol poor you. I've never won anything on those. good to know some of them have something in them

snfu73
Holy crap! That IS good news. I've never won...mind you, the last time I had a tim hortons cup in my hand, I was hanging out with Herman...and that was the first time I had one probably since the last roll up the win event spectacular!

Congrats! Kreskin is my new hero. If you were here, I would hoist you on my shoulders and cheer "Hip Hip Horrayyyy!"!

Tonington
I'm two for ten, both were coffees. My best year yet. Probably one of the years where I've bought the fewest cups of coffee.

AmberEyes
I work at Tim Hortons... its a horrible thing. BTW, you can exchange that for any size coffee, cappacino, steeped tea or hot chocolate ^.^ Also, if you want to win something big, only buy big cups... they don't have big winners on the medium ones.

memorythief
I always thought it would be funny to roll up the rim in the psych class I was taking a couple years ago..there were approx 250 students in the lecture hall on any given day....
anyway---> woulda loved to roll up the rim in the middle of a lecture and just jump up in the middle of it all and scream "OH MY GAWD! I WON!!!I WON!!!! I WON!!!!!!" and get out of my seat and just book it out of the lecture hall holding my Timmy's cup prodly above my head....LOL... only to return with my free cookie....

never had the guts to do it though....

talloola
I was standing in Tim Hortons the other day, waiting for my order, when a young man walked up to the waitress, and informed her that he had just won an "I pod".
They all hooped and hollered and cheered and hat a good time over it.

Good for him, we haven't even won a cookie this year.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberEyesView Post

I work at Tim Hortons... its a horrible thing. BTW, you can exchange that for any size coffee, cappacino, steeped tea or hot chocolate ^.^ Also, if you want to win something big, only buy big cups... they don't have big winners on the medium ones.

I usually get xl because I'm a java junkie and even it isn't enough.

Nuggler
Jeez K;

You're supposed to do a "(sarcasm)" after a post like that, otherwise some of us won't get it.

We had a great little drive through coffee place near our home. Made good coffee, donuts, and the staff was friendly. They closed. Damn. Competition?? Who knows.......so go ask Who, why.

So, the choice is to wade through the welfare bums at the downtown Timmy's or drive way cross town to the only Timmy's drive through, which is now non-stop cars as our only local is closed.

Make it at home and carry, or Mac's..............

LIFE IS HARD K............HARD HARD HARD!! (sarcasm)

Ugg.