Second Choice Nation: After Canada, you would live in?


I think not
#31
North Korea.
 
talloola
#32
I love the west coast right down to Santa Barbara, so, I will choose the West Coast of the U.S., probably Northern California.

My second choice is Dublin, Ireland, and if it was a little more south, I would choose
it first, needs a little more sunshine.
 
china
#33
Andem ,
Oh yeah, my mum and I were visiting England in September and I noticed a lot of Poles in the Southeast. Mind you, it's MUCH more refreshing than the third worlders who have basically invaded the country and its lifestyle. Nah, I'd rather have Poles there than anybody else._____________________________________________ ___________

There is alot of info. regarding Poles in England on the Polish forum ,obviously in English .

www.polishforums.com/index.php? (external - login to view)
 
DurkaDurka
#34
After Canada, I would live in either Ireland, Great Britain, US or Bosnia.
 
memorythief
#35
I think living in Australia would be kinda sweet
 
westmanguy
#36
OMG I did not realize Andem was an admin.

Now thinking back to the circumcision thread..

I'm sorry boss man! See staff don't have their labels directly under their avatar, you have to go under the profile, and I rarely do that! But I guess the different color should have tipped me off, lol!

You seem like a cool admin, at least the way you handled me in my circumcision thread lol. I have been in so many dictatorship forums that its nice to have one that understands and believe in the growing process... lol

One other thing, how hoes a guy from Germany become the admin for a Canadian forum? lol
 
CDN87
#37
Quebec
 
westmanguy
#38
eh... it has to be a legal nation.

Not Quebecois within a nation thing.

Quebec may be independent, but I still like to think they are part of Canada.

Quebec is void, lol!
 
hermanntrude
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

OMG I did not realize Andem was an admin.

Andem is THE admin.
 
westmanguy
#40
THE means?

lol.

Like owner too?
 
hermanntrude
#41
not sure if he's the owner but he's the top guy. the only one at his level. the big wahoonie
 
sanctus
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

The United States of America.

I assume and surely hope many people choose the USA as their second choice nation, if they had to live anywhere else


Boy, was that a wrong assumption!

Myself, I would never want to live in the States, for many reasons. It would be my last choice, and certainly wouldn't be in my top ten. If not Canada, I'd want to stay in a Commonwealth country, Britain, Australia, or some such place.
Last edited by sanctus; Mar 26th, 2007 at 07:33 AM..
 
sanctus
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

OMG I did not realize Andem was an admin.

Now thinking back to the circumcision thread..

I'm sorry boss man! See staff don't have their labels directly under their avatar, you have to go under the profile, and I rarely do that! But I guess the different color should have tipped me off, lol!

You seem like a cool admin, at least the way you handled me in my circumcision thread lol. I have been in so many dictatorship forums that its nice to have one that understands and believe in the growing process... lol

One other thing, how hoes a guy from Germany become the admin for a Canadian forum? lol

Could you use "lol" anymore??? sheesh...
 
sanctus
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by s243aView Post

Bitten is more left win the US crowed and expensive. That is why I chose Australia. Lower taxes then Canada, great beaches not that crowed and a good job marked. New Zealand is beautiful but I donít think there are a lot of jobs there and if you live in Australia it is easier to visit. The biggest plus about the US is it is close, low taxes and usually has a good job market.

Where is "Bitten"? Is it in Europe?
 
sanctus
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

why wouldn't people choose the USA!!

Its just like canada!!

but better!

snfu, check PM box.

Really? Why aren't you living in your paradise? Please don't feel the need to remain in ths "second-rate" country on our behalf.

What I don't understand is why you seem annoyed and peevish at what people are answering. Why ask a question if you do not care to read the answers? Why assume everyone thinks like you?
 
china
#46
Sanctus ,
Myself, I would never wnat to live in the States, for many reasons. It would be my last choice, and certainly wouldn't be in my top ten. If not Canada, I'd want to stay in a Commonwealth country, Britain, Australia, or some such place.____________________________________________ ______________
The way I understand padre , Christ came not to the
righteous but to the sinners . So I recon you as a Christ's visible representative , prefer to be where the sinners are, not in US of A , the land of brave and free. I'd say that's very commendable padre , you are a mighty fine priest .
 
Curiosity
#47
Way off topic but applicable as an example in this thread...

What has happened to the pacific and lovely thinkers Sanctus and China?

You have both become more bitter as the weeks have moved along... is it personal or influences here?

No answer necessary - I am sorry it happened because I enjoyed your posts and the way you had a calming influence on people and were instrumental in getting some wonderful threads going.

I feel like we have lost two kind people. I hope you come back.
 
sanctus
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by chinaView Post

________________________________________
The way I understand padre , Christ came not to the
righteous but to the sinners . So I recon you as a Christ's visible representative , prefer to be where the sinners are, not in US of A , the land of brave and free. I'd say that's very commendable padre , you are a mighty fine priest .

Sinners everywhere. I am not fond of the American political system nor the overall violence of its large cities(I would always choose a city to live in). I feel safer in a Commonwealth country and I am comfortable with a parliamentary system of government.
 
sanctus
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Way off topic but applicable as an example in this thread...

What has happened to the pacific and lovely thinkers Sanctus and China?

You have both become more bitter as the weeks have moved along... is it personal or influences here?

No answer necessary - I am sorry it happened because I enjoyed your posts and the way you had a calming influence on people and were instrumental in getting some wonderful threads going.

I feel like we have lost two kind people. I hope you come back.

Sorry. West has a habit of getting on one's nerves. Or perhaps what is a more accurate statement, I allow West to get on my nerves. I'll watch for that in the future Thank you for the reminder!
 
Curiosity
#50
Sanctus

No need to apologize - I am only questioning what seems to be a change. I hope your days become more serene and spring brings some unexpected renewal to your heart.

Perhaps letting the past season of winter go.....it may not have been the best of days for you.
 
china
#51
Thank You Curosity .
 
TenPenny
#52
Probably the US.

Not Britain, life is too expensive, racists, class based.

Possibly Australia, but I'd have to look at the boorish, racsist society to see if I could live with it.

If the US, probably somewhere in New England. Not the same as Canada, but not completely objectionable.
 
Daz_Hockey
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Probably the US.

Not Britain, life is too expensive, racists, class based.

Possibly Australia, but I'd have to look at the boorish, racsist society to see if I could live with it.

If the US, probably somewhere in New England. Not the same as Canada, but not completely objectionable.

There's a lot more Racism in the US RenPenny....also there are class systems everywhere.....but it IS too expensive, I'll grant you that.
 
china
#54
Sanctus,
Sinners everywhere. I am not fond of the American political system nor the overall violence of its large cities(I would always choose a city to live in)._________________________

I,d say that's a perfect place for a God,s rep._______________

I feel safer in a Commonwealth country and I am comfortable with a parliamentary system of government.

Obviously ,seeking your own security , your own particular path makes me wonder... "who the hell are you" , a politician or a man of God , mister.
Last edited by china; Mar 26th, 2007 at 02:47 PM..
 
westmanguy
#55
The United States of America has a great job market, strong economy, and it is safe.

The majority of the crimes and murders happen in the slum side of the cities... the gangs.

And racism only seems to come out of fear in the USA.

People are sometimes racist to Muslims their because of their ignorant fear of 9/11

Not many people are racist to others in the USA just outright.. usually has other reasons behind it.h
 
DurkaDurka
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

Not many people are racist to others in the USA just outright.. usually has other reasons behind it.h

heard of the KKK?
 
thomaska
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

heard of the KKK?



...and people make fun of the Americans for being culturally ignorant of the rest of the world.

The number of idiots running around in sheets and burning crosses is not quite as high as "Mississippi Burning" movie fans would like you to believe.

You seem to have enough problems of your own in dealing with the Quebecois and your Natives to be casting your jaundiced eye at us.
 
DurkaDurka
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by thomaskaView Post



...and people make fun of the Americans for being culturally ignorant of the rest of the world.

The number of idiots running around in sheets and burning crosses is not quite as high as "Mississippi Burning" movie fans would like you to believe.

You seem to have enough problems of your own in dealing with the Quebecois and your Natives to be casting your jaundiced eye at us.

I never said there was rampant racism running throughout the US. I was merely pointing out that the KKK does not practise subtle racism. They are in your face about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westmanguy
Not many people are racist to others in the USA just outright.. usually has other reasons behind it.
 
westmanguy
#59
Well lets think to how many people in Canada are racist towards:

Natives
Imigrants
Quebecois

Thats alot of people who racism to those groups.

Canada is not exempt from racism.
 
DurkaDurka
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

Well lets think to how many people in Canada are racist towards:

Natives
Imigrants
Quebecois

Thats alot of people who racism to those groups.

Canada is not exempt from racism.

Who said Canada was exempt from racism?
 

Similar Threads

60
Canada most peaceful nation in world
by Andem | Nov 4th, 2009
7
Canada second Most Corrupt Nation in Americas
by darkbeaver | Sep 24th, 2008
0
Quebecers form a nation within Canada: PM
by CBC News | Nov 22nd, 2006
no new posts