Celebs backing 9/11 conspiracy

View Poll Results: Do you believe there is a 9/11 conspiracy behind the events on that day?
Yes 3 33.33%
No 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

westmanguy
Charlie Sheen
Rosie O'Donald
Mark Cuban

have all given support to something sneaky happened that caused 9/11

What do you think?

I hate these far-left nuts

thomaska
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

Charlie Sheen
Rosie O'Donald
Mark Cuban

have all given support to something sneaky happened that caused 9/11

What do you think?

I hate these far-left nuts

Well, whatever brains Mark Cuban has is cancelled out by Rosie, so with Charlie Sheen..hmm lets see...

The score is still :

Celebs: less than nothing
Rest of the world: Who cares?

s243a
It just Goes to show how insane it is that people give a damn what a Celebrity thinks about a political issue. You don’t have to be that bright to smile for the camera.

hermanntrude
the celebrities opinions are irrelevant. Try asking someone who was there. Or someone who knows about engineering, or Ossama bin Laden.

eh1eh
Haven't you seen 'Men in Black"? The Bush family are aleins. So are the Kennedy's. But they couldn't stay away from the bottle and women, so the alein authority gave power to the Bushes. Didn't you know that?

Tonington
I know my wordly knowledge comes from what a celebrity says...

westmanguy
no eh1eh1 I did not know that.

Curiosity
Still

Even the goddess Rosie can't explain the undercarriage wheel buried in the ashes of Building 7....

westmanguy
Rosie is hot, she gets me steamy when I watch her everday on The View (ABC / CTV) 11/10am central.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Still

Even the goddess Rosie can't explain the undercarriage wheel buried in the ashes of Building 7....

He He. Now that is funny. Besides everyone knows it was left there by time travelers. You know, the same way they lost Data's head on Star Trek-TNG.

Walter
Of course there was a conspiracy...a conspiracy of Islamo-fascists.

tamarin
Rosie looks like Wilbur from Charlotte's Web in drag.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by tamarinView Post

Rosie looks like Wilbur from Charlotte's Web in drag.

Wilbur, yes, but I'm not too sure how well she's pulling off the drag thing. Not very feminine.

tamarin
Rosie, is a loudmouth. Much like most of us. But unlike we wee folk here, she has a larger stage. I'd still like to jump up on a dais where she's attending and put her in a headlock. Be a lot of weird satisfaction in that.

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Still

That would be hard to explain for a lot of people since bldg 7 wasn't hit by an airplane, though it might be possible that the wheel went through one of the towers and travelled the block and a half to bldg 7.