Any Canadian moms here?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
my wife is due to be a "mom" in september :0)
Congrats hermmy!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
you didnt know bear? I ran a thread on trying to find a male name. we have a female one lined up
No I missed that thread.

Well you know my topic tastes, don't you?

Still looking for a male name eh?

Have you given the name "Bear" any thought? It's strong and masculin.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Trying to meet and make some new friendships. I can have guy friends too, dont get me wrong here, lol....just would like to chat with some moms:smile:

Wewlcome Sassymom, Don't wory there are lots of moms on the board. You haven't met any in this thead although we can be entertaining. Hang around and you'll meet them all.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Trying to meet and make some new friendships. I can have guy friends too, dont get me wrong here, lol....just would like to chat with some moms:smile:

Welcome Sassy. I'm a 27 year old, stay at home mom of two. My daughter is coming up on her 7th b-day next Sunday, and my son is 5, turning 6 in July. I'm in Northern BC, but have lived in Grande Prairie and High Level in the past. I look forward to 'reading' you.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
a little pretentious to give my baby an indian name? Although come to think of it, it was conceived on a reserve
Pretentious? How so?

I wouldn't be bothered by it one bit, but I have a bias their, lol.

Anyone that would find fault in it though, really isn't worth worrying about my friend.

How 'bout Koda.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Pretentious? How so?

I wouldn't be bothered by it one bit, but I have a bias their, lol.

Anyone that would find fault in it though, really isn't worth worrying about my friend.

How 'bout Koda.

Bear, around here Koda is a very popular dog's name. Which is sad, because I love the name.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
OOh, herm... an unconventional one that a friend snuck past his wife... Creston. She fell in love with it, and named her son, before she found out where it had come from.

Dezzarai

Mar 16, 2007
lol. I am not good with boy names. They're boring. If I ever have a boy either the dad gets to name him or he's getting a normal un-original name like kevin or something. Girl names are funner because it's more common for girls to have unusual names than boys, is it not?
by the way no offense to anyone named kevin, just an example of a common name and the first one I thought of:lol: