Any Canadian moms here?

SassyMom
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

Im not Canadian but I am a Mother. I have 2 girls 19 and 21 and I recently lost my 22 year old son. (that should pull it back to topic)

Thanks hun, and I am so sorry for your loss

selfactivated
The Fae is a blessing......the butterflies are my clan.......welcome.

Said1
I thought Sassylassy started this thread. I was going to type 'but you knew that' at that end of my post. In fact, I was sort of scratching my head with regard to the topic.

selfactivated
ME TOO I almost jumped up and down........my sisters eardrum wont ever be the same.....I was talking to her and screamed LOL

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by SassyMomView Post

I tried to PM you, but this site wont let me

I think you need a few more posts under your belt, but I'm not certain on that.

SassyMom
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

I thought Sassylassy started this thread. I was going to type 'but you knew that' at that end of my post. In fact, I was sort of scratching my head with regard to the topic.

Sorry to disapoint you ladies, lol

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by SassyMomView Post

Sorry to disapoint you ladies, lol

No Worries You'll have to excuse us for the confusion she was a treasure around here. But as the girl scouts say:

Make new friends but keep the old one is silver and the other gold

SassyMom

talloola
OK, I'll come aboard, kind of hesitated, as I'm an older mom, but what the "hey"!!

I have four daughters, 46-44-42-36- and what a trip this has been and still is, and 7 grandchildren, ----two are 16 - 3 are 14 - one is 12 - and one is 5 1/2 , and will start grade one in September.

Welcome- and hope you enjoy----

smilingfish
Wow, 7 grandchildren, that's kinda what I dream of! 29 yo mom with a 3 yo boy. I want one more child, a girl hopefully, or even a boy no.2 will be nice too. But it's not allowed in China. That's one of the reasons why I am applying to immigrate to Canada.

I'm not a Canadian, yet. I'm just a mom. lol Should I post here several years later?

SassyMom
Quote: Originally Posted by smilingfishView Post

Wow, 7 grandchildren, that's kinda what I dream of! 29 yo mom with a 3 yo boy. I want one more child, a girl hopefully, or even a boy no.2 will be nice too. But it's not allowed in China. That's one of the reasons why I am applying to immigrate to Canada.

I'm not a Canadian, yet. I'm just a mom. lol Should I post here several years later?

lol, no...its just nice to meet other moms too

Sparrow
As moms no matter what age we are we have a lot in common and will always find something to talk about. THE QUALITY OF BEING WOMAN! The men might not agree but who cares.

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by SparrowView Post

As moms no matter what age we are we have a lot in common and will always find something to talk about. THE QUALITY OF BEING WOMAN! The men might not agree but who cares.

Love that attitude, suits me just fine.

SassyMom
Amen ! !

no new posts