By: James Fairhurst
1. THE journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaking tire.
2. IT is always darkest before dawn. So if you are going to steal your neighbors newspaper and milk, that is the time to do it.
3. DO not be irreplaceable. If you cannot be replaced, you cannot be promoted.
4. ALWAYS remember that you are unique, just like everybody else.
5. IF you think nobody cares if you are alive, try missing a few car installments.
6. BEFORE you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away and you have their shoes.
7. IF at first you do not succeed, skydiving is not for you.
8. GIVE a man a fish and you will feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in the boat and drink beer all day.
9. If you lend someone 20 pounds and you never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
10. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.