A'ight

Said1
#1
What cha all doin AND what does it take to get a drink around here?
 
Said1
#2
Has anyone visited with a psychic lately? I had my cards read last Friday. Interesting stuff.
 
RomSpaceKnight
#3
Chillin' AND ***, grass or stupid human tricks. No one drinks for free.
 
eh1eh
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Has anyone visited with a psychic lately? I had my cards read last Friday. Interesting stuff.

Do tell girl, is he tall and dark?
 
hermanntrude
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

What cha all doin AND what does it take to get a drink around here?

I would LOVE a drink. But no-one to go with :'( waah
 
RomSpaceKnight
#6
My thinking is that you would need to have apsychic in your back pocket as your fate/wyrd changes constantly. What may have been true yesterday, may not be today.
 
DurkaDurka
#7
I am drinking some extra yummy moosehead. Everyone should drink Moosehead, it should be mandated by law.
 
El Barto
#8
the chickens in the oven. no puns there , sorry eh1eh
 
Said1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by RomSpaceKnightView Post

Chillin' AND ***, grass or stupid human tricks. No one drinks for free.

Heh? Are you trying to say you're stoned?
 
El Barto
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I am drinking some extra yummy moosehead. Everyone should drink Moosehead, it should be mandated by law.

Sleemans Lager for me , a lime with it is nice too
 
Said1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post



Do tell girl, is he tall and dark?

Well, apparently there are two. One younger than the other. I happen to know who they are, but I didn't let on. And it seems my ex is finally going to take a short walk of a long peir. Woot, woot.
 
Said1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Sleemans Lager for me , a lime with it is nice too

OMG. I was addicted to that, unitl Honey Brown. Drewwwwwwweeellllllll.
 
El Barto
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

OMG. I was addicted to that, unitl Honey Brown. Drewwwwwwweeellllllll.

your going to short out your keyboard
 
hermanntrude
#14
aaahhh honey brown. Honey brown was approximately 10% of the reason for coming to canada
 
eh1eh
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Well, apparently there are two. One younger than the other. I happen to know who they are, but I didn't let on. And it seems my ex is finally going to take a short walk of a long peir. Woot, woot.

Sounds like love is in the air and water.
 
Said1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by RomSpaceKnightView Post

My thinking is that you would need to have apsychic in your back pocket as your fate/wyrd changes constantly. What may have been true yesterday, may not be today.

For sure, always taken with a grain of salt. I usually read my own cards, but I get stuck sometimes. Stuck in general I guess.
 
Said1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Sounds like love is in the air and water.

Earth and Water......A Taurus AND a Cancer. The Saggi can get bent for all I care. Another earthy.

What's everyone's favorite sign? I get along best with Taurus men and Sagitarius women.
 
DurkaDurka
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Sleemans Lager for me , a lime with it is nice too

That's an excellent choice as well, I bought a dozen of those a couple weeks ago, very good they were.
 
darkbeaver
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I am drinking some extra yummy moosehead. Everyone should drink Moosehead, it should be mandated by law.

Must be something new I've never seen yummy and moosehead together.
 
DurkaDurka
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

aaahhh honey brown. Honey brown was approximately 10% of the reason for coming to canada

really? I have never had much of an interest for honey brown lagers. Pick up a six pack of Creemore springs if you ever get a chance, one of the best Canadian beers I have tastes.
 
eh1eh
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Earth and Water......A Taurus AND a Cancer. The Saggi can get bent for all I care. Another earthy.

What's everyone's favorite sign? I get along best with Taurus men and Sagitarius women.

Hey I'm a Tarus, May 8. Right in the middle.
 
RomSpaceKnight
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Heh? Are you trying to say you're stoned?

Not yet. Gimme about 2 hours. Oops crap. My roomie has tobacco not me. I came across hash. But I need tobacco. Not a fan of pipes. I may have to buy him a pack of smokes. And a lighter. And papers. Stopped smoking cigarettes and cut way way back on the dope. Don't even have a lighter or papers in the house. My oldest friends are going to ask "Who are you and what have you done with Howard?" Amazing what a near death experience will do to you. Eat right, live right, cut out or way back on nasty things.

Wyrd.
 
DurkaDurka
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Must be something new I've never seen yummy and moosehead together.

Should have figured you would have a smart *** remark there

How's the aqua velva going down?
 
DurkaDurka
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by RomSpaceKnightView Post

Not yet. Gimme about 2 hours. Oops crap. My roomie has tobacco not me. I came across hash. But I need tobacco. Not a fan of pipes. I may have to buy him a pack of smokes. And a lighter. And papers. Stopped smoking cigarettes and cut way way back on the dope. Don't even have a lighter or papers in the house. My oldest friends are going to ask "Who are you and what have you done with Howard?" Amazing what a near death experience will do to you. Eat right, live right, cut out or way back on nasty things.

Wyrd.

hot knives man!!!
 
RomSpaceKnight
#25
I'm Aries and love Scorpio women.
 
selfactivated
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Has anyone visited with a psychic lately? I had my cards read last Friday. Interesting stuff.


LOL silly girlie......I love the skin Im in And I bet I dont charge as much LOL
 
RomSpaceKnight
#27
Way to old for that. I would cough and hack my brains out. Though they are the best way and so very tasty.
 
Said1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by RomSpaceKnightView Post

I'm Aries and love Scorpio women.

Bad mix. I'm a Scorpio, I don't get along with Ariesises.
 
DurkaDurka
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by RomSpaceKnightView Post

Way to old for that. I would cough and hack my brains out. Though they are the best way and so very tasty.

I haven't done them in about 10 years, from what i recall I was quite plastered though.
 
DurkaDurka
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Bad mix. I'm a Scorpio, I don't get along with Ariesises.

Do you like mannequins?
 
no new posts