A'ight

Said1
What cha all doin AND what does it take to get a drink around here?

Said1
Has anyone visited with a psychic lately? I had my cards read last Friday. Interesting stuff.

RomSpaceKnight
Chillin' AND ***, grass or stupid human tricks. No one drinks for free.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Has anyone visited with a psychic lately? I had my cards read last Friday. Interesting stuff.

Do tell girl, is he tall and dark?

hermanntrude

What cha all doin AND what does it take to get a drink around here?

I would LOVE a drink. But no-one to go with :'( waah

RomSpaceKnight
My thinking is that you would need to have apsychic in your back pocket as your fate/wyrd changes constantly. What may have been true yesterday, may not be today.

DurkaDurka
I am drinking some extra yummy moosehead. Everyone should drink Moosehead, it should be mandated by law.

El Barto
the chickens in the oven. no puns there , sorry eh1eh

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by RomSpaceKnightView Post

Chillin' AND ***, grass or stupid human tricks. No one drinks for free.

Heh? Are you trying to say you're stoned?

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I am drinking some extra yummy moosehead. Everyone should drink Moosehead, it should be mandated by law.

Sleemans Lager for me , a lime with it is nice too

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Do tell girl, is he tall and dark?

Well, apparently there are two. One younger than the other. I happen to know who they are, but I didn't let on. And it seems my ex is finally going to take a short walk of a long peir. Woot, woot.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

OMG. I was addicted to that, unitl Honey Brown. Drewwwwwwweeellllllll.

El Barto

OMG. I was addicted to that, unitl Honey Brown. Drewwwwwwweeellllllll.

your going to short out your keyboard

hermanntrude
aaahhh honey brown. Honey brown was approximately 10% of the reason for coming to canada

eh1eh

Well, apparently there are two. One younger than the other. I happen to know who they are, but I didn't let on. And it seems my ex is finally going to take a short walk of a long peir. Woot, woot.

Sounds like love is in the air and water.

Said1

My thinking is that you would need to have apsychic in your back pocket as your fate/wyrd changes constantly. What may have been true yesterday, may not be today.

For sure, always taken with a grain of salt. I usually read my own cards, but I get stuck sometimes. Stuck in general I guess.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Sounds like love is in the air and water.

Earth and Water......A Taurus AND a Cancer. The Saggi can get bent for all I care. Another earthy.

What's everyone's favorite sign? I get along best with Taurus men and Sagitarius women.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

That's an excellent choice as well, I bought a dozen of those a couple weeks ago, very good they were.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Must be something new I've never seen yummy and moosehead together.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

aaahhh honey brown. Honey brown was approximately 10% of the reason for coming to canada

really? I have never had much of an interest for honey brown lagers. Pick up a six pack of Creemore springs if you ever get a chance, one of the best Canadian beers I have tastes.

eh1eh

Earth and Water......A Taurus AND a Cancer. The Saggi can get bent for all I care. Another earthy.

What's everyone's favorite sign? I get along best with Taurus men and Sagitarius women.

Hey I'm a Tarus, May 8. Right in the middle.

RomSpaceKnight

Heh? Are you trying to say you're stoned?

Not yet. Gimme about 2 hours. Oops crap. My roomie has tobacco not me. I came across hash. But I need tobacco. Not a fan of pipes. I may have to buy him a pack of smokes. And a lighter. And papers. Stopped smoking cigarettes and cut way way back on the dope. Don't even have a lighter or papers in the house. My oldest friends are going to ask "Who are you and what have you done with Howard?" Amazing what a near death experience will do to you. Eat right, live right, cut out or way back on nasty things.

Wyrd.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Must be something new I've never seen yummy and moosehead together.

Should have figured you would have a smart *** remark there

How's the aqua velva going down?

DurkaDurka

Not yet. Gimme about 2 hours. Oops crap. My roomie has tobacco not me. I came across hash. But I need tobacco. Not a fan of pipes. I may have to buy him a pack of smokes. And a lighter. And papers. Stopped smoking cigarettes and cut way way back on the dope. Don't even have a lighter or papers in the house. My oldest friends are going to ask "Who are you and what have you done with Howard?" Amazing what a near death experience will do to you. Eat right, live right, cut out or way back on nasty things.

Wyrd.

hot knives man!!!

RomSpaceKnight
I'm Aries and love Scorpio women.

selfactivated

LOL silly girlie......I love the skin Im in And I bet I dont charge as much LOL

RomSpaceKnight
Way to old for that. I would cough and hack my brains out. Though they are the best way and so very tasty.

Said1

I'm Aries and love Scorpio women.

Bad mix. I'm a Scorpio, I don't get along with Ariesises.

DurkaDurka

Way to old for that. I would cough and hack my brains out. Though they are the best way and so very tasty.

I haven't done them in about 10 years, from what i recall I was quite plastered though.

DurkaDurka

Bad mix. I'm a Scorpio, I don't get along with Ariesises.

Do you like mannequins?

no new posts