A'ight

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I am drinking some extra yummy moosehead. Everyone should drink Moosehead, it should be mandated by law.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
:)

Do tell girl, is he tall and dark?:)

Well, apparently there are two. One younger than the other. I happen to know who they are, but I didn't let on. And it seems my ex is finally going to take a short walk of a long peir. Woot, woot.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Well, apparently there are two. One younger than the other. I happen to know who they are, but I didn't let on. And it seems my ex is finally going to take a short walk of a long peir. Woot, woot.

Sounds like love is in the air and water.:laughing7:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
My thinking is that you would need to have apsychic in your back pocket as your fate/wyrd changes constantly. What may have been true yesterday, may not be today.

For sure, always taken with a grain of salt. I usually read my own cards, but I get stuck sometimes. Stuck in general I guess.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Sounds like love is in the air and water.:laughing7:

Earth and Water......A Taurus AND a Cancer. The Saggi can get bent for all I care. Another earthy.

What's everyone's favorite sign? I get along best with Taurus men and Sagitarius women.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
aaahhh honey brown. Honey brown was approximately 10% of the reason for coming to canada

really? I have never had much of an interest for honey brown lagers. Pick up a six pack of Creemore springs if you ever get a chance, one of the best Canadian beers I have tastes.