Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
So?

I am voting BC.... I mean look at it... to the high mountains along the #1, to the valleys of Kelowna and Kamploops, to the Sunshine Coast of Gibson, to the beautiful Vancouver Island, to the far west coast of Tifino, to the far wondering North with vast distances of rivers..

I mean British Columbia has to be the most scenic province in this nation.

Now, I have been to the following provinces:

B.C.
Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Quebec

Never bin up north or maritimes.

Let the debate rage forth!

(also, not enough room to include territories in poll, so sorry!)

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
As unhappy as I was being moved to B.C. when I was a young girl - leaving my childhood friends and some of my family members behind....I had no idea what I would ever like about that "new place" I was moving to....

Until I arrived in B.C. and was taken around the wonderful beaches, waterways, mountain resorts, lovely neighborhoods, and the fresh clean air of it all.....

I thought I had been moved to heaven. It remains the closest place to heaven in my mind and heart.

Been to all of the provinces Westmanguy mentioned....still love B.C. more than any other.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Nova Scotia! I'm not too biased am I? Second place is a no brainer, BC. I'm pretty sure the majority will be BC.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I live in in BC so I voted that way. I drove to Manitoba a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Prairies up close.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Yuck, I live in the Prairies and got nothing beautiful here!

Curiosity your a female? I assumed you were a male... lol- learn something new everyday!

Vancouver, also, IMO, is the most beautiful city in North America, if not the world.

Been to Vancouver 15 times... love it... such an amazing city, with all my woes about Canada, I would happy to have a life in Vancouver...

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Nova Scotia hands down. It's not only a beautiful province, it is full of beautiful genuine warm hearted people.

BC is nice as long as it's devoid of BC'ers. :laughing7:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Nova Scotia hands down. It's not only a beautiful province, it is full of beautiful genuine warm hearted people.

BC is nice as long as it's devoid of BC'ers. :laughing7:
We got rid of them after Expo.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Yuck, I live in the Prairies and got nothing beautiful here!

Curiosity your a female? I assumed you were a male... lol- learn something new everyday!

Vancouver, also, IMO, is the most beautiful city in North America, if not the world.

Been to Vancouver 15 times... love it... such an amazing city, with all my woes about Canada, I would happy to have a life in Vancouver...

Westmanguy

Yes I are a girl - can't you tell from the hysterical posts?

I was born and lived for about eleven years growing up in Winnipeg until we moved to Vancouver...

If you are going to move Vancouver the city or Greater Vancouver - make your worldly wealth first - it's a lovely place to be wealthy in...

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
ElBarto

Keeps the buildings and streets clean.... I always recognize a made in Vancouver movie - the streets are always sparkling and shiny.....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
BC #1 , The Beachcombers, killer whales, rain forest, mountains, palm trees. I was almost there once, I got as far as Banfff. Nova Scotia #2 , logically BC must be the best because it's ten thousand kilometers from where I am.Nova Scotia will do untill I can migrate across the plains to the land beyond the mountains.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I don't think I can choose one over the other. They are all so different from each other and all beautiful. Here in my neck of the woods we have approx. 36 lakes of varying size. A lot of green scenery, in the Fall the colors are so spectacular you could almost swear they had been painted with an artists brush. The two ends of this country cannot really be compared because they are both unique.

AmberEyes

Sunshine
Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver Island
I've only been to BC and Alberta, so it isn't really fair that I voted, but I did anyway... out of the two provinces BC is by far the better, hehe. I grew up here on vancouver island, just a ferry ride away from Vancouver. This place is definitely beautiful... just this morning the sun was out and I went for a nice long walk through the valley and admired the greenery. All I could hear was the sound of the birds singing and the wind blowing through the trees... just amazing.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I've only been to BC and Alberta, so it isn't really fair that I voted, but I did anyway... out of the two provinces BC is by far the better, hehe. I grew up here on vancouver island, just a ferry ride away from Vancouver. This place is definitely beautiful... just this morning the sun was out and I went for a nice long walk through the valley and admired the greenery. All I could hear was the sound of the birds singing and the wind blowing through the trees... just amazing.

God, you're talking about spring, it's almost nearly pretty soon spring here someday too pleeezze.