BREAKING NEWS: Rawisbetter! is going back to Gametalk in 4 weeks!

Rawisbetter!
"I already have a nic on gametalk. LOL See you there. I'll get them ready. LOL They'll have the flowers out for you. Maybe a band. LOL"

Who are you goin as? And I hope you do inform them. Watch out for Tek Jansen. He seems to think anyone who talks about Raw, is either Raw or some "idiot sheep".

snfu73
Wow...um...this thread is still going...that's sooooo, like...wierd. Ya.

Rawisbetter!
And whoever WeWantRawBack! is, I thank you for keeping my presense alive for the time I was banned.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by snfu73View Post

Wow...um...this thread is still going...that's sooooo, like...wierd. Ya.

Things that make you go HMMMM.

snfu73
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Things that make you go HMMMM.

Ya...but I agree with whoever said we should keep this as the NUMBER ONE FRICKIN THREAD...because it ROCKS! YAAAAAA...go raw go!

Rawisbetter!
Thank you. If you tell me how to paste a picture of stonemage I saved on Word, then I'll gladly show you what he looks like.

snfu73
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

Thank you. If you tell me how to paste a picture of stonemage I saved on Word, then I'll gladly show you what he looks like.

Who? Huh?

Rawisbetter!
You don't know about the real-life fight I almost had with Stonemage? I'll show you the photo, but I need to know how to do it.

snfu73
Ohhhh...I remember that now....ya.....that was....odd...and stuff...

snfu73
AH CRAP! This fell from number one...I'm failing! MUST...KEEP...POSTING...IN...STUPID...THREAD!!!!!

snfu73
Number 1....number 1!!!

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

That guy everyone hates for no reson.

Do I really have to list the reasons???

Rar! I'm a scary monster!
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Do I really have to list the reasons???

Naw. No need. I'm sure it's fairly obvious.

I'm one of those evil reg's from gametalk.com and I cannot think that Raw-ibs returning will be a good thing. If he learns to have a bit more respect for the other forum goers, maybe. We'll see.

Thiis my first post/reply here. Howdy!

P.S.- Do I have to be here awhile before avatars are enabled for me? I'm kinda "special needs" when it comes to computers.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by Rar! I'm a scary monster!View Post

Naw. No need. I'm sure it's fairly obvious.

I'm one of those evil reg's from gametalk.com and I cannot think that Raw-ibs returning will be a good thing. If he learns to have a bit more respect for the other forum goers, maybe. We'll see.

Thiis my first post/reply here. Howdy!

P.S.- Do I have to be here awhile before avatars are enabled for me? I'm kinda "special needs" when it comes to computers.

I'm going to err on the side of cynisism, Sound like you fired up a second nic Raw. I'm sure no mod on any board is special needs when it comes to computers. If you had reviewed the posts on this site you would not let him back. He is an uneducated Troll. The feeling is similar across the entire board. I personally hope he gets banned from here too.

eh1eh?-

I'm just a GT regular, not a mod. I'd prolly vote to keep him away myself....unless he really changed his ways, which i highly doubt.

eh1eh

eh1eh?-

I'm just a GT regular, not a mod. I'd prolly vote to keep him away myself....unless he really changed his ways, which i highly doubt.

A wise choice Rar.

westmanguy
ok is "Rar! I'm a scary monster!" rawisbetter!

I read this entire thread and am confused! Wah! :'(

Tonington
Nah, Rar has better grammer than Raw does.

Edit: Actually I thought Rar's grammer was better, but it seems similar to Raw's, at least over the last page or so in this thread.

I think I just threw up a little...

I am most certainly NOT Raw-ibs.

Please refrain from further nauseating me.

Today is my first day on here. Be gentle.

westmanguy
Ok, um, were not stupid!

Obviously you cause chaos in forums, and the mods banned rawisbetter! and you created this one.

Rar and Raw are very similar...

and how did a newbie like you get involved in this thread?

Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

Ok, um, were not stupid!

Obviously you cause chaos in forums, and the mods banned rawisbetter! and you created this one.

Rar and Raw are very similar...

and how did a newbie like you get involved in this thread?

You gotta be joking. Look I was referred to this thread by a link some person named WeWantRawBack posted in the spirituality forum of gametalk.com.

I don't like Raw-ibs. (ibs = Irritated Bowel Syndrome). That is the nickname I made up for him as he is a great big pain in the....bowels.

I'm one of the guys Raw-ibs has whined about in these fora.

Tonington
Well West, Rar hasn't in the 4 posts since joining said anything controversial, nothing like Raw's foray into our forum.

Also, is there some kinda restriction to where a new member can post that I'm not aware of?

Welcome Rar!

Oh! And the reason it's "Rar" and not "Rarrr" like I wanted it was space (or the lack thereof).

My sceenname here is in response to how I've been reffered to by Raw-ibs.

*referred, ahem*

Thanks for the welcome Tonington!

My views are fairly liberal. I can be a loudmouth, but i'm not one to flame bait. I do get angry around bullies like Raw-ibs, though.

This site is interesting. I get only a tee-nincey idea of Canadian mentalities on Gametalk. I love it there, don't get me wrong....but when I saw how many people here were calling raw-ibs on his behavior, i figured not a few folks here have their heads on straight!

eh1eh
Very tiresome. Laughable actually.

Please check Rar!'s profile before you post in this thread.

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Very tiresome. Laughable actually.

Please check Rar!'s profile before you post in this thread.

Canadian Content Message
This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

westmanguy
got the same error self!

rar is raw just changing his persona..

I think rar is the split personality of raw.

Maybe we got a person with a split personality problem!

Tonington
Hmmmm. very weird

Well, It's apparent Raw-ibs has caused a similar amount of trouble here. People over at Gametalk (including me) are equally paranoid when he is brought up.

If you don't believe that I am who I am, it's not for me to convince any of you. If you are in contact with the mods here, they will confirm that my IP is not that of Raw-ibs.

Re: my profile-

I had to register to post here, so I don't understand why there are no details about me. I filled in alot of stuff....couldn't get it to where I could use an avatar...today is now my second day here. The format here is completely different from the only other place I've ever posted/replied, which is of course GT. I'm still trying to figure stuff out here.

I'm not terribly inclined to continue to stay at a place where I am not welcome.

CDNBear

Well, It's apparent Raw-ibs has caused a similar amount of trouble here. People over at Gametalk (including me) are equally paranoid when he is brought up.

If you don't believe that I am who I am, it's not for me to convince any of you. If you are in contact with the mods here, they will confirm that my IP is not that of Raw-ibs.

Re: my profile-

I had to register to post here, so I don't understand why there are no details about me. I filled in alot of stuff....couldn't get it to where I could use an avatar...today is now my second day here. The format here is completely different from the only other place I've ever posted/replied, which is of course GT. I'm still trying to figure stuff out here.

I'm not terribly inclined to continue to stay at a place where I am not welcome.

Oh you are most welcome here, but if you spend more time conversing and joining in, in other discussions and avoid the Raw content, then perhaps, your image may shine up a bit.