Dexter Sinister, outstanding in his field.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This will seem cryptic to some.

I think Dex will understand and he might even shed some light on it to.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
it would be less criptic if you'd add a few more sentences , unless that was the effect . so what's the topic the suspense is killing me. lol

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm waiting to see if Dex figures it out, I pretty sure he will. I did it once before.

That's all I'm giving up, until Dex says I can either post the answer to the riddle, ot he answers it himself.

Sorry, I'm just in a mood to play these days, stressed and all.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
funny a lot of people are stressed these days. especially this week. ok I'll have to wait then

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Let me try to quess, he's out standing in his field, it's February so it's a winter sport, no wait it's dark, oh I know he's jacking deer or watching stars, probly jacking.:wave:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OK, I'll give you all a hint, look at Dex's posts, the reason for my riddle is there in plain site. Any post. And no, although I respect the man greatly and his intellect is outstanding, that is not it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I spose he'd be outstanding in his field if he was the only homosapiens in his field; even if there were other critters like cows n horses in it. He'd stick out like a sore thumb.
Pretty much, but it's more Sinister then that. It's almost diabolical.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
This will seem cryptic to some.

I think Dex will understand and he might even shed some light on it to.

I think the answer is in the first post.

there's a shed out standing out in the field beside a cyrpt with some light on it, Dexter is a after dark gravedigger. OH my god he's stealing bodies.:laughing7::laughing7::wave:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

there's a shed out standing out in the field beside a cyrpt with some light on it, Dexter is a after dark gravedigger. OH my god he's stealing bodies.:laughing7::laughing7::wave:
I love your wit beav, don't ever change.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec

Knows no bounds......Beav it should say he has no bounds :laughing7: :wave:
Oh what's outstanding in a field would be a post. yes an erected woody of a post. Depending on the size a crow can land on it or might have enough room for a sparrow..........