Dexter Sinister, outstanding in his field.

L Gilbert
Maybe there's too much wacky tabaccy in with his kinnikinik.

El Barto
all this traffic is due to the fact that theres nothing on TV

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

all this traffic is due to the fact that theres nothing on TV

Well I'm in bimbo limbo. Bear's probably gone fishin'. I'm gonna get another Ceaser.

El Barto
I'll join ya
someone call Bear!

eh1eh
It all has to do with the reverse hyperbolic constigulation principle. Just that simple.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

not even when you shake your head? lol sorry had too lol

It's full of snot

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

She received a razzy the other day for her wretched performance in Basic Instinct 2.

So I'm not missing anything right.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

It all has to do with the reverse hyperbolic constigulation principle. Just that simple.

Dexter could right a formula for that.

CDNBear
Said1 got a couple pages back. Run the coordinates through a GPS program or Google Earth, it's a point in the middle of a field.

I honestly didn't think it would go this far, lol.

Dex and I discussed the old coordinates he had, he changed them, I noticed, I wanted to have some fun and see if he could guess what I was talking about.

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday to put an end to the mystery, I really wasn't feeling well.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Said1 got a couple pages back. Run the coordinates through a GPS program or Google Earth, it's a point in the middle of a field.

I honestly didn't think it would go this far, lol.

Dex and I discussed the old coordinates he had, he changed them, I noticed, I wanted to have some fun and see if he could guess what I was talking about.

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday to put an end to the mystery, I really wasn't feeling well.

I don't know about that. Hermman and I got the feild on the first page. No matter, gave us all something to do.

El Barto
make sure that the nucleur balistic division arm of the US don't get those co-ordantes.
BOOM no Dex no Sinister......
oh Im sure there are better targets ....gophers in the field lol

Dexter Sinister

Yeah, I suspected that was it. I had a typo in the original coordinates that Bear spotted, so I fixed them. They're not, as I said, exact for my house, they're just the location of a nearby survey marker, and they're the coordinates for the city of Regina used by several of my astronomy programs to compute what the night sky looks like from my location. I could provide the coordinates right down to fractional seconds of latitude and longtitude, but then you could find my house with Google Earth, and with today's technology that's equivalent to posting my street address on the Internet. With all the fruitcakes and spybots that patrol the 'Net, that seems like a very bad idea.

darkbeaver
I'd be after that case of whiskey in your basement.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Yeah, I suspected that was it. I had a typo in the original coordinates that Bear spotted, so I fixed them. They're not, as I said, exact for my house, they're just the location of a nearby survey marker, and they're the coordinates for the city of Regina used by several of my astronomy programs to compute what the night sky looks like from my location. I could provide the coordinates right down to fractional seconds of latitude and longtitude, but then you could find my house with Google Earth, and with today's technology that's equivalent to posting my street address on the Internet. With all the fruitcakes and spybots that patrol the 'Net, that seems like a very bad idea.

Very much so Dex, in fact if memory serves me correct. The first time I honed in on this, I sent you a PM and warned you of the fact that I had noticed that the local was a farm, that I thought was yours, so you should change it, lol.

I'm glad this was fun, I had a hoot at all the traffic this thread got, lol.

El Barto
It was like throwing it in the middle of the Highway.
Could of been some good road kill. lol

L Gilbert

Not a biggie. Gave me a chance to get in a Sunday punch of a racist remark without repercussion.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Not a biggie. Gave me a chance to get in a Sunday punch of a racist remark without repercussion.

Where??? lol. Sneaky Gilbert!!!

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Maybe there's too much wacky tabaccy in with his kinnikinik.

That's not racist, that's just funny. I laughed when I read that.