Dexter Sinister, outstanding in his field.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Bear's laughing now.

Probably, and I agree the pic I posted is misleading, but the essence of riddles and such is misdirection. It's the Bear's game, I'm not going to give it away on him.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

here's a google earth view which fits the coordinates. i suspect it could be to do with the farmy looking building towards the north of the picture:

Have you got a name for that location?

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Probably, and I agree the pic I posted is misleading, but the essence of riddles and such is misdirection. It's the Bear's game, I'm not going to give it away on him.

do u give him permission to give it away when we get tired of guessing?

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Have you got a name for that location?

nope. is it a famous farmy-looking place?

darkbeaver

nope. is it a famous farmy-looking place?

The building at the bottom of the frame looks like aWal-mart or a scientific installation of some sort,
maybe he's into particle research, somebody was doing it in old salt mines out west a while ago.I think they were looking at photon traces in a big pool of water, or grave digging.

hermanntrude
unless he's a farmer he wouldn't live where he worked.

hermanntrude
although he might chat online where he worked

eh1eh

although he might chat online where he worked

Whoa, that never happens does it. <grin>

Dexter Sinister
Not on a Sunday. Besides, I'm retired.

The coordinates posted in my profile aren't for my house, they're the location of an official Dominion Land Survey marker within a few miles of it. I figured that was accurate enough for most purposes. And the picture of me out standing in my field is nowhere near either of them, it's about 750 km north. But at least I am out standing there.

Bear, you have whatever permission you feel is necessary to reveal all. Or nothing, as you see fit.

eh1eh
Maybe Dexter is going weed as it is on Rochdale Blvd. LOL Probably not but it was to fuuny to pass by.

hermanntrude
hmm bear i think you've been leading us on a wild goose chase. unless it's nothing to do with the coords, which come to think of it u never mentioned

eh1eh

hmm bear i think you've been leading us on a wild goose chase. unless it's nothing to do with the coords, which come to think of it u never mentioned

It's in his profile but it was said1 who pointed it out. I think she may have us on the right track because I have a feeling she has seen this one before.

El Barto
I think I'm not that far off he's got both hands in his poket hence that good ol clean fun lol

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

I think I'm not that far off he's got both hands in his poket hence that good ol clean fun lol

:laugh ing7:I think he's hiding the hands so we don't see the six fingers, he's standing there gazing into the east waiting for the mother ship.

El Barto
OMG Beav your a UFO conspiracy nut. Your hillarious . Even your name Dark Beaver makes me think of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinc where she getting interviewed. nice beaver shot lol

darkbeaver

OMG Beav your a UFO conspiracy nut. Your hillarious . Even your name Dark Beaver makes me think of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinc where she getting interviewed. nice beaver shot lol

WHO'S SHARON STONE?

El Barto
oh your playing the dumb blonde aren't you?

L Gilbert
Arrest him for smoking in the non-smoking section!

darkbeaver
Well she's an actress, but I ain't up on recent movies or actresses.

El Barto
1992 film with Micheal Douglas don't ring a bell? Too bad spoiled my joke then

darkbeaver
Sorry no bells.

El Barto
not even when you shake your head? lol sorry had too lol

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Hint:

OH DEX!!!! Thats the BEST one yet!!! I can feel you standing there! *Big Smile*

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

It's in his profile but it was said1 who pointed it out. I think she may have us on the right track because I have a feeling she has seen this one before.

All new to me. The bimbo thing is all an act. I'm a genius.
Last edited by Said1; Feb 25th, 2007 at 05:19 PM..

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

WHO'S SHARON STONE?

She received a razzy the other day for her wretched performance in Basic Instinct 2.

El Barto
I think she's calling us bimbos lol

El Barto
El Barto
El Bimbo

Said1

El Barto
El Bimbo

Whatever floats yer boat.

El Barto
Lots of ping pong balls keep it floating

Dexter Sinister
I am amazed at the amount of traffic the Bear's little game has generated.

I might as well admit that I'm not entirely sure what he's going on about myself, and rather than admit that I appear to know less about myself than the Bear does, I'm not going to post what I think the explanation is. Ever. The Bear's going to have to do it himself.