Personality traits


El Barto
#31
you know when your funny to the bone when she's still laughing when you take off your clothes.
Last edited by El Barto; Feb 24th, 2007 at 07:50 AM..Reason: a Temprance correction thanks
 
temperance
#32
Even better when your both still laughing after the removal of clothes --lol
 
El Barto
#33
worst would be when she's still laughing during and after sex. No viagra can keep a man up for that abuse. hmmmmm mr . Bean came to mind.
 
Nuggler
#34
Vass iss cents of umor?

Vy it is being important is ze vorld?

Ich ben reeding here on how somvun die...............Now das is funnee....ha ha....Got dam good vun!! ho ho ho.

Izz daz vat ve meen...........cents of umor??

To buy is possible cents of humor??

Ich ben habbin lots monee, no cents..........ho ho ho.....ha ha.

Zer, I habben one.......

Voops, ich ben runnen roun in small circle, dissapeer up own ****....ha ha

 
selfactivated
#35
Honesty........lie to me and your out of my life forever.
 
shady01
#36
A sense of self-assuredness and confidence in herself is what is most attractive in a woman for me. Said1 demonstrates that.

20-25 years old? Married Said1?
 
L Gilbert
#37
Honor, integrity, honesty, intelligence (usually include humor in with this), loyalty, aptitude for doing book-keeping (I'm too lazy to do that stuff) ......
Then there's the physical aspects .....
 
El Barto
#38
shady are we invited to the wedding?
Do you want a Catholic wedding, maybe Pagan?
Hmmm I hear wedding bells on line.....lol
 
Said1
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by shady01View Post

A sense of self-assuredness and confidence in herself is what is most attractive in a woman for me. Said1 demonstrates that.

20-25 years old? Married Said1?


Single, 34.
 
Vereya
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Single, 34.

You are my role model!
 
Said1
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by VereyaView Post

You are my role model!

Why?

Recently single that is. I probably wouldn't be if it hadn't been for such horrific prior taste in men. My friend and I call it 'stuck on stupid'.
 
selfactivated
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Why?

Recently single that is. I probably wouldn't be if it hadn't been for such horrific prior taste in men. My friend and I call it 'stuck on stupid'.


OH BOY can I relate! Someday I'll learn!
 
El Barto
#43
I've learned quickly. my attitude is been there, seen it, done that. Pass me another beer
 
Said1
#44
Like the song goes "I guess it's drinking, swearing trash that I prefer". Errr, I mean don't prefer. Anymore. I don't find that 'funny' anymore.
 
Vereya
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Why?

Recently single that is. I probably wouldn't be if it hadn't been for such horrific prior taste in men. My friend and I call it 'stuck on stupid'.

The same here. I've been married, and I don't feel like ever repeating the experience.
 
RomSpaceKnight
#46
43, single, never married, sheesh I don't even know what I want to be when I grow up yet.
 
Vereya
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by RomSpaceKnightView Post

43, single, never married, sheesh I don't even know what I want to be when I grow up yet.

You're too young to even start thinking about it yet.
 
Curiosity
#48
I hope this stays deleted.
Last edited by Curiosity; Mar 1st, 2007 at 06:29 PM..
 
Libra Girl
#49
*Wonders wistfully if David Caruso has a sense of humor*
 
fuzzylogix
#50
I think it is VERY important for a guy to have a great sense of humour, but I have other requirements.
He mustn't mind staying at home drinking beer and watching the football game while I go to work to pay for the six foot screeen TV.
He mustn't mind me spending a good portion of my money on ridiculously expensive lingerie.
He mustn't mind that I like to shovel the drive in winter and mow the lawn in summer to get exercise.
He mustn't mind that my girl friends like to come over and use the hot tub naked.
That's about it.
 
El Barto
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by fuzzylogixView Post

I think it is VERY important for a guy to have a great sense of humour, but I have other requirements.
He mustn't mind staying at home drinking beer and watching the football game while I go to work to pay for the six foot screeen TV.
He mustn't mind me spending a good portion of my money on ridiculously expensive lingerie.
He mustn't mind that I like to shovel the drive in winter and mow the lawn in summer to get exercise.
He mustn't mind that my girl friends like to come over and use the hot tub naked.
That's about it.

Oh , where do you live?
 
Tonington
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by fuzzylogixView Post

I think it is VERY important for a guy to have a great sense of humour, but I have other requirements.
He mustn't mind staying at home drinking beer and watching the football game while I go to work to pay for the six foot screeen TV.
He mustn't mind me spending a good portion of my money on ridiculously expensive lingerie.
He mustn't mind that I like to shovel the drive in winter and mow the lawn in summer to get exercise.
He mustn't mind that my girl friends like to come over and use the hot tub naked.
That's about it.

Haha, where abouts do you live?
 
fuzzylogix
#53
Now boys, don't fight over me.

I do have to check a couple more things..

Do either of you have anything against a girl who is VERY wealthy?

Do either of you mind big boobs?
 
Libra Girl
#54
Oh, rofl...
 
El Barto
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by fuzzylogixView Post

Now boys, don't fight over me.

I do have to check a couple more things..

Do either of you have anything against a girl who is VERY wealthy?

Do either of you mind big boobs?

about the boobs I have to admit I have a bad back, but I am well insured
 
Tonington
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by fuzzylogixView Post

Now boys, don't fight over me.

I do have to check a couple more things..

Do either of you have anything against a girl who is VERY wealthy?

Do either of you mind big boobs?

Nope, don't mind at all. Although with your criteria you'd have just about every man with three knees interested.
 
Libra Girl
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

about the boobs I have to admit I have a bad back, but I am well insured

Oh man! You kill me... *wipes tears of laughter from her eye's*
 
El Barto
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Libra GirlView Post

Oh man! You kill me... *wipes tears of laughter from her eye's*

I don't usually make girls cry like that, well at least I don't have to buy flowers to make up for it.
 
fuzzylogix
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

about the boobs I have to admit I have a bad back, but I am well insured

How well insured- and how close to death are you??????
 
El Barto
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by fuzzylogixView Post

How well insured- and how close to death are you??????

wow are you sweet talking me like Anna Nichol..............are you still alive?
 

Similar Threads

8
What's your personality type
by kiwi_NZ | Jul 20th, 2009
19
your muppet personality
by hermanntrude | Apr 24th, 2007
23
19
avatars and personality
by peapod | Dec 13th, 2004
no new posts