Question

Said1
What are you really in the mood to chat/argue/debate about? I have NO interest in politics or current events these days. All I want to do is goof off.

I think not
When all else fails, sex, food and video games.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

Speaking of video games, a co-worker recently purchased and old Galiga and Pac Man video game.Just like being at the arcade! We've been fighting over them at work all week and tonight, the lucky bastard is bringing them home.I don't think I like him anymore.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

What are you really in the mood to chat/argue/debate about? I have NO interest in politics or current events these days. All I want to do is goof off.

If you're looking to argue, but are sick of current events, pick on some aspect of parenting, it's usually good for a fight. lol.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

If you're looking to argue, but are sick of current events, pick on some aspect of parenting, it's usually good for a fight. lol.

No. No arguing. Just goofing off.

Kreskin
Music!

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Music!

Yes. My passion. Although I haven't stumbled across anything new lately.

darkbeaver

Get a goddamn life Said1, I'v had about all the crap out of you I can take, PacMan are you serious?

Said1
Funniest (well one of them) movie lines I had forgotten about:

'Sid! What about the fare well drugs!'

El Barto
I usually stumble over my CD's when I don't pick'm up

Kreskin

Yes. My passion. Although I haven't stumbled across anything new lately.

That's the problem. The old geezer stuff is better.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Get a goddamn life Said1, I'v had about all the crap out of you I can take, PacMan are you serious?

You'd wrastle me for a turn and you know it. And I'd win. No question aboot that.

El Barto
are you talking about dark beaver?ol geezer lol

Kreskin
What kind of a bloody thread is this?

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

That's the problem. The old geezer stuff is better.

I like a lot of 'alternative' country music, although I despise the term alernative. I bet the bev is a proud GenXer though.

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

Sex:
For the men, who would have slept with Anna Nicole Smith? (Not me.)
For the women, who would sleep with Howard K Stern?

Food
What is your favourite type of food? Mine is Szechuan

Video games
Does anyone play the Sims?

El Barto
well anna is a joke . food well I love anything and games I'm a first person stratigy kinda guy

darkbeaver
I thought you wanted to argue, typical female, changed her mind in thirty-eight seconds. What in hell is alternative country.

El Barto
its called foriegn land

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

Sex:
For the men, who would have slept with Anna Nicole Smith? (Not me.)
For the women, who would sleep with Howard K Stern?

Food
What is your favourite type of food? Mine is Szechuan

Video games
Does anyone play the Sims?

Now, wouldn't it make the thread SO much more interesting if you asked the WOMEN if they'd have slept with Anna Nicole? Come on. Asking the men is just boooooorrrrinnngggg..

As for my fave food, I love vietnamese, mexican, and greek. I hate anything I have to eat too often.

El Barto
Has any one seen the TV show "the job"?

El Barto
I'm sure your vietnamise greek and mexican friends don't mind

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I thought you wanted to argue, typical female, changed her mind in thirty-eight seconds. What in hell is alternative country.

Poor, poor man. Never paying attention. I didn't say I wanted to argue. I spelled out what I wanted and you still don't get it. Sooooo typically male. It's sad really.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Now, wouldn't it make the thread SO much more interesting if you asked the WOMEN if they'd have slept with Anna Nicole? Come on. Asking the men is just boooooorrrrinnngggg..

As for my fave food, I love vietnamese, mexican, and greek. I hate anything I have to eat too often.

I didn't sleep with Anna Nicole, she isn't my type.

I like vietnamese Pho bo (soup, right?). Unless they put tripe in it. I don't like tripe in my soup.

El Barto
hey beav didn't you say you were divorced?

Said1
Alternative Country:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_country (external - login to view)

No Depression Magazine, back issues: www.nodepression.net/issues/index.php (external - login to view)

El Barto
two things i don't listen too country and rap. everything else is open to me.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Has any one seen the TV show "the job"?

Never heard of it.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

hey beav didn't you say you were divorced?

Yes I did and I intend to stay that way.

karrie

I didn't sleep with Anna Nicole, she isn't my type.

I like vietnamese Pho bo (soup, right?). Unless they put tripe in it. I don't like tripe in my soup.

Yeah, Anna Nicole's a bit too fake for me. Not my sort of dish at all.

There's this great little hole in the wall Vietnamese restaurant in Edmonton, down in Chinatown, called Pagolac. I LOVE their soups. Satay beef soup. Yum. I avoid the more severely ethinc dishes like cartlidge and tripe too though. What can I say, I'm a little too western that way.