Question

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
What are you really in the mood to chat/argue/debate about? I have NO interest in politics or current events these days. All I want to do is goof off.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
When all else fails, sex, food and video games.

Speaking of video games, a co-worker recently purchased and old Galiga and Pac Man video game.Just like being at the arcade! We've been fighting over them at work all week and tonight, the lucky bastard is bringing them home.I don't think I like him anymore. :evil:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
What are you really in the mood to chat/argue/debate about? I have NO interest in politics or current events these days. All I want to do is goof off.

If you're looking to argue, but are sick of current events, pick on some aspect of parenting, it's usually good for a fight. lol.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
well anna is a joke . food well I love anything and games I'm a first person stratigy kinda guy

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Sex:
For the men, who would have slept with Anna Nicole Smith? (Not me.)
For the women, who would sleep with Howard K Stern?

Food
What is your favourite type of food? Mine is Szechuan

Video games
Does anyone play the Sims?

Now, wouldn't it make the thread SO much more interesting if you asked the WOMEN if they'd have slept with Anna Nicole? Come on. Asking the men is just boooooorrrrinnngggg..

As for my fave food, I love vietnamese, mexican, and greek. I hate anything I have to eat too often.