Need assistance

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I'm looking for any info (with link) on a murder case that took place here in ottawa. It involved an uncle killing his newphew and disposing of the body in a dumpster. This took place on Morrison dr, which was considered Nepean at the time (now it's all ottawa) and the uncle's last name is bourganon or spelled bourguignon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Italso happened during the early 90's.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
http://www.ottawasun.com/library.html

Sun Media Archives and Research Services
Need a professional search or one article emailed from a Sun newspaper?
Need a tearsheet (actual newspaper page)?
Need a back edition of the paper?
Need a photo reprint?
Need a newspaper page reprint?
Need to clear copyright and use Sun Media content?
Please call, write, fax or email us at:
SUN MEDIA News Research Centre
333 King Street East
Toronto, Ontario
M5A 3X5
Telephone: 416-947-2258 or toll free at 1-877-624-1463
Fax Number: 416-947-2043
Email: research@tor.sunpub.com

FEES
Research fee ranges from $10 for one specific article to $75 for up to ten articles on any topic. Plus GST.

Skilled, professional researchers are available and our research resources are rich and varied. The Toronto Telegram files are available for historical research queries. Speedy, efficient service
Tearsheets (actual paper copy of the paper) or back editions are available at $10 plus GST per copy.
For copyright clearance and any usage, including web posting request, please contact Sun Media to negotiate an appropriate fee.
Need a Sun Media photograph? Fee is $46 plus taxes for a 8-by-10 colour glossy photo. Go to www.torontosun.com/photogallery or call Photo Reprint Sales at 416-947-3123 or toll free at 1-877-624-1463
Personalized newspaper frontpages and page reprints can be ordered at $100 plus tax. These are great anniversary, birthday and graduation gift ideas.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I'm beginning to think there might have been a publication ban given the horrific nature of the crime. I know the trial was moved to Barrie, so who knows.