Could someone do me a favor?

marygaspe
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Lots of people will tell you I made this place interesting, many more will tell you I'm an *******.

I think you make this place interesting. Even though I don't always agree with you, I admire your passion for the topics you choose to discuss.
Last edited by marygaspe; Feb 22nd, 2007 at 09:19 PM..Reason: typos

AmberEyes
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

I made Gametalk interesting. Lot's of people on there will tell you that.

And lots of people on here will tell you you're being pointlessly immature and counterproductive, causing nothing more than disappointment when somebody rises up to participate in one of your little "debates."

selfactivated

It may very well be, but she's a progressive thinker, if she could find a blow up doll, that did everything she wanted, when she wanted, including spit out money, I'ld be un the curb in a trash bag come Monday mornin', lol.

One Womans trash is another womans treasure.

gc

Lots of people will tell you I made this place interesting, many more will tell you I'm an *******.

Can I vote for both? (just kidding)

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by marygaspeView Post

I think you make this place interesting. Even though I don't always agree with you, I admire your passion for the topics you choose to discuss.

Thanx mary!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

One Womans trash is another womans treasure.

Pickup is Monday by 5pm.
Quote: Originally Posted by gcView Post

Can I vote for both? (just kidding)

Why not? I fit the bill, lol.

selfactivated

Pickup is Monday by 5pm.

I'll camp over night just to be sure Im on time

Rawisbetter!
Here's what Stonemage had to say about me.

"He spent a week or so telling what Stonemage said and did. He was VERY creative in his recall. Not very accurate, but VERY creative.

Pretty much like he was when he didn't show for our parking lot meeting. I was there in about 30 mins or so and stayed for an hour. He was posting both before and after someone posted that I was there and waiting. His version of the event is quite funny."

Oh really old man? Let's review what happened. At 5:50PM you challenged me to a fight at Catfish Country. I accepted. You were at your home when you said that. Your home is within 10 miles of the fight location.We Both left at 5:55. I got there in like 10 to 15 minutes. So that means I got there around 6:10. I waited for an hour and you didn't show up. So you were there in 30 minutes huh? That means you should've been there at 6:30. But wait! That picture of you was taken when it was pitch black outside. It didn't get that dark until around 7:20. Right around the time when I left. Strange. It's almost like I'm telling the truth. Strange. And as for the person who said I was posting before and after you got there. The guy was a buddy of yours and I didn't chicken out, I showed up on time. So Either he was lying or you're bending the truth. Let me explain. It took me about 10 to 15 minutes to get home after you didn't show up for an hour. I started posting right away so that could mean that I posted before you got there, LATE. And obviously I was posting after you got there because you showed up late.

And I found another flaw about your story. You said you drove on I4 to get to the fight location and you were held up, due to traffic. I4 is 30 miles OUT of the way of your home and Catfish Country. Not to mention, you just said on Gametalk that you got to the fight location in 30 minutes. So you drove 30 miles out of the way, then all the way back and then the other 10 miles, in half an hour? Who's making up crap now.

Rawisbetter!
Here's what Stonemage just said

"First of all, the restaurant is NOT 10 miles from my house. I went to MapQuest (sisnce I did not know the restaurant) and followed the directions that MapQuest provided.

You did NOT stay for an hour. I was there by 6:20, took the picture around 6:30 or 6:40 and waited until 7:30 to leave.

The friend I called posted when I called. You had posts just a few minutes before and after my friend posted the message that I was there.

But it boils down to a pest being banished from a good place to post online. rawisbetter can claim whatever he wants. He and I know the facts of the matter. I consider the matter to be "old news". Tell rawisbetter to stay where he is. Its a much better GameTalk without him."

Are you kidding? If the restaurant isn't 10 miles from your house, then why did you say it's a 10 minute drive from your house to George Jenkins High School, a place that's about 3 miles from Catfish? And at 6:30 the sun was clearly still out. It was around half way through the sunset, so what's up? And you just said you got there at 6:20. The challenge was made at 5:50. With all the traffic and street lights near the area by Catfish and the time of day, it seems like 10 miles outta be about right on the money where you live.

hermanntrude
honestly. why do u think we care raw? let it drop.

Rawisbetter!
No way.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

No way.

OK, but we still don't care. LOL

DurkaDurka
were you really going to have a fist fight with a forum poster you don't like? That's quite comical. Say hi to the yokels in Cat Fish Country for me.

Tonington
Seriously, I don't want to show my ignorance here, but when I think of two guys getting in a fist fight over some argument from a gaming forum, I picture two fellas arguing over which Final Fantasy was the best (definitely #7).

DurkaDurka
7 was pretty good. Supposedly they are going to be recode it for the PS3.

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

7 was pretty good. Supposedly they are going to be recode it for the PS3.

dont be stupid. Final fantasy 6 was much better! and if you don't think so we'd better have a fight!

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

dont be stupid. Final fantasy 6 was much better! and if you don't think so we'd better have a fight!

alright, I want it broadcasted on tech tv though.

hermanntrude
I'll see you by the bike sheds at 7pm tonight. If you don't turn up i'll post about it on another forum

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

I'll see you by the bike sheds at 7pm tonight. If you don't turn up i'll post about it on another forum

oh oh. I'll be sure to bring a gang of trekies with me.

Tonington
How far is Catfish Country from Nova Scotia?

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

oh oh. I'll be sure to bring a gang of trekies with me.

I'll bring a bunch of SG-1 fans. they're better

Tonington
It's on now!

You know I mean business too, check out my avatar!

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

It's on now!

You know I mean business too, check out my avatar!

Yeah, I never mess with Matrix characters.

Tonington
I love the line where Agent Smith says: "You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Anderson..."

Rawisbetter!
Catfish Country is in Florida. And he challenged me because I was threatening to beat someone into conformaty.

selfactivated
yanno the whole thing is just REALLY scary

Rawisbetter!
Scary or hillarious?

Sean D
I have never got kicked off a forum so I would not know this, but could you not sign up again as a different person???

Rawisbetter!
Nope. They block your computer IP, so there's no way to post on there.

Sean D
Oh, OK... how about an internet cafe?

Rawisbetter!
What's that?