Could someone do me a favor?


snfu73
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Damn, I wish I'd thought of that.

For 20 bucks, I'll say that you did think of it first.
 
Rawisbetter!
#32
'Let me get this straight....you set up a FIGHT...a physical fight with a dude online...and your pissed because dude didn't show? And this was all started by a discussion in the SPIRITUALITY FORUM???? Dude....dude...."



Yep. You can ask him yourself if you go on there. He goes under the name WinterBorn now. Just ask about it. I'm telling the truth. He might even show you the picture he took.
 
L Gilbert
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I'm bigger, meaner, uglier and dumber/smarter for having tried.

Trust me.

Loveable in spite of all that, though.
 
Rawisbetter!
#34
God, I miss Gametalk. I could pretty much do anything on there(Until I pissed off the wrong guy). You think I'm bad on here? This is nothing compared to the things I did on there. I still did the child porn thread and had the same attitude about it, but I was a million times more evil. I pretty much said the worst things you can think of.
 
L Gilbert
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

The biggest one was a tie between Masse and the fight with Stonemage. Me and Masse couldn't get along so I challenged him to an election. He agreed and the next day he broke 2 vital rules and banned me from his forum. Then he convinced the rest of Gametalk that I was a threat to their website and got me globally banned. Stonemage challenged me to a fight and ended up showing up an hour late on the time we agreed on. But he took a picture of himself and claimed I didn't show up. There was a lot of things wrong with why he didn't show up on time. Like he was in a traffic jam on a road that was 30 miles OUT of the way from where he lived and the fight location. Now When the fight was made, he was in his home and said he was leaving to fight.

If someone is banned from a site they can't get into that site. I get that. If someone's globally banned, though, how'dja get in here?
 
L Gilbert
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Thanx beav, I'm trying to re-invent myself. Boo says I haven't a snowballs chance in hell and that I would be better off trying to become a woman.

She also says...

Ya if you think so, you can have him!!! Cheap!!! Hell I'll pay ya ta take him!!!


But I still love her, lol.

Wife's (g/f's) name is Boo?
 
L Gilbert
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

Would you all please send me $5.

Thanks.

I gave at the office.
 
Rawisbetter!
#38
"If someone is banned from a site they can't get into that site. I get that. If someone's globally banned, though, how'dja get in here?"


I was just banned from a forum on there. Then eventually he got me banned from every single forum on Gametalk(I call that a global ban)



L Gilbert kinda looks like Stonemage. That's a little creepy.
 
hermanntrude
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

God, I miss Gametalk. I could pretty much do anything on there(Until I pissed off the wrong guy). You think I'm bad on here? This is nothing compared to the things I did on there. I still did the child porn thread and had the same attitude about it, but I was a million times more evil. I pretty much said the worst things you can think of.

why do u want to be evil?

that's not the point of a forum
 
Rawisbetter!
#40
Because it was boring before I came along. I got so many different people to come on the forums I posted on. I truely did equal ratings. Those guys needed a super, right-wing, neo-christian, racist character like me on there. So many memorable moments on there. Lot's of people miss me.
 
CDNBear
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Wife's (g/f's) name is Boo?

Wife...

"Hey Boo Boo, how'bout we get ourselves some picinic baskets!!!"
 
L Gilbert
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

"If someone is banned from a site they can't get into that site. I get that. If someone's globally banned, though, how'dja get in here?"


I was just banned from a forum on there. Then eventually he got me banned from every single forum on Gametalk(I call that a global ban)

Oh. I c now.



Quote:

L Gilbert kinda looks like Stonemage. That's a little creepy.

Funny. I always thought I looked like the guy in that weird moving picture in my bathroom. I don't use pseudonyms.
 
L Gilbert
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Wife...

"Hey Boo Boo, how'bout we get ourselves some picinic baskets!!!"

Oh, BooBoo. Well, that makes sense now. You said "Boo" so I was thinking along the lines of "scary". Mine sneaks up on me sometimes. Trouble with that tactic is that I rarely jump. Pisses her right off.
 
hermanntrude
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

Because it was boring before I came along. I got so many different people to come on the forums I posted on. I truely did equal ratings. Those guys needed a super, right-wing, neo-christian, racist character like me on there. So many memorable moments on there. Lot's of people miss me.

you're proud of racism?
 
Curiosity
#45
Is there a warp opening into a twilight zone on this topic? It reminds me of one of those Sudoku puzzles...
 
CDNBear
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Oh, BooBoo. Well, that makes sense now. You said "Boo" so I was thinking along the lines of "scary". Mine sneaks up on me sometimes. Trouble with that tactic is that I rarely jump. Pisses her right off.

Ya but being the fat and lazy type, it is just to much work saying Boo twice, so I just call her Boo. She just calls me *******, until she wants something, then I'm sweety, hunny Bearsy. But ya know what? I fall for it every time, lol.
 
hermanntrude
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I fall for it every time, lol.

that's your job, eh?
 
Rawisbetter!
#48
"you're proud of racism?"



I'm proud of how sucessful my character was.
 
CDNBear
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

that's your job, eh?

It may very well be, but she's a progressive thinker, if she could find a blow up doll, that did everything she wanted, when she wanted, including spit out money, I'ld be un the curb in a trash bag come Monday mornin', lol.
 
hermanntrude
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

"you're proud of racism?"



I'm proud of how sucessful my character was.

so you're suggesting you pretended to be racist for amusements sake?

you went into a forum, pretended to be something you're not to cause argument in order to amuse yourself?
 
Rawisbetter!
#51
Several forums.
 
hermanntrude
#52
i think that's disgraceful behaviour. we're trying to discuss things here in a sensible manner. lying about your beleifs and deliberately stirring stuff up is rude and counteractive.
 
Rawisbetter!
#53
Exactly.
 
hermanntrude
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

Exactly.

so why do you do it? rude and counteractive is not good. it doesnt help us, and it seem the only plus is your own entertainment.
 
CDNBear
#55
herm, I post stuff I neither believe in, nor support, just to get discussions going. It's what I thrive on. I have even taken the opposing lean in the discussion. In school, when we debated, the teacher picked the topic and who argued which side of it. So doing it out here isn't realy that bad, is it?
 
Rawisbetter!
#56
I made Gametalk interesting. Lot's of people on there will tell you that.
 
CDNBear
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

I made Gametalk interesting. Lot's of people on there will tell you that.

Lots of people will tell you I made this place interesting, many more will tell you I'm an *******.
 
hermanntrude
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

herm, I post stuff I neither believe in, nor support, just to get discussions going. It's what I thrive on. I have even taken the opposing lean in the discussion. In school, when we debated, the teacher picked the topic and who argued which side of it. So doing it out here isn't realy that bad, is it?

the difference between what you and raw do is that you usually cut and paste something, and show it reasonably obviously to be something u want to talk about rather than something u believe. Raw however pretends that he actually believes it, and goes out looking for trouble. I'd never think of you as a troll, but raw... well he's a different creature. For instance I dont think we'd ever see you pretending to be racist. You might post a racist article but you'd say what you feel about it too wouldn't you?

Maybe i'm just amazed by online liars. I've never seen the point in lying on the internet.
 
eh1eh
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawisbetter!View Post

Exactly.

It's called Trolling
 
CDNBear
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

You might post a racist article but you'd say what you feel about it too wouldn't you?

Yep!

Though it has caused some confusion. lol.
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 23rd, 2007 at 06:06 PM..
 

Similar Threads

no new posts