Fav. CANADIAN commercials

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Ok, this is for Canadian commercials only.

I personally LOVE the Telus commercials with the bunnies and little creatures! IMO, best ad campaign for a communication company EVER!

I also like the Bell Beavers.. thats what I call them. They promote ExpressVu, Sympatico, Bell Phone, and Bell Mobility

The other cool one is the MTS buffaloes, (MTS = Manitoba Telephone Service)

How come all the cool commercials belong to the telephone companies!

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Telus is the telephone company operating service in B.C. and Alberta. It also has a nation-wide Cellular service that competes with Bell and Rogers.

Its Canadian.

Edit, those Molson Canadian commercials make me barf.. I cringe and starting talking to ignore them, because they irritate me so much.

Honestly..

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
In the USA I saw a Canadian commercial for Air Canada, that had the Celine Dion song "You and me were meant to FLY!!", and it said "Come on America, get up here!"

I liked that commercial.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
ALL Canadian patriotic commercials make me gag, and extremely irritate me.

I have no patriotic love for this country.

I like the Telus commercials though, go on YouTube and search "Telus" and you can watch tons of them

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OOOO, Scarry stuff. I'm lucky mine pretty much stays on her back.
rotflmffao!!!

You gotta share your training secrets!!!???

Mines unruly, spends money freely, is forever whinin' and biten' (Well I kinda like that part, lmao), I'm forever pullin' a Wookie outta my shower drain and she's forever taken off with all her beaver buddies (see spends money freely), lmao!!!

Great post eh!!!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
rotflmffao!!!

You gotta share your training secrets!!!???

Mines unruly, spends money freely, is forever whinin' and biten' (Well I kinda like that part, lmao), I'm forever pullin' a Wookie outta my shower drain and she's forever taken off with all her beaver buddies (see spends money freely), lmao!!!

Great post eh!!!

Well, I got one thing beat. She has a job. Really takes the presure off when the credit cards in her name. Whoo Hooo.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
I love all the patriotic Canadian ads. Not a Molson drinker, well Coors Lite, but they got good ads. The Hinterland Whos Who ads were my favs as a kid. The old Labatts ads with the English guy and the francophone voyageur were funny too. I love this country and any one who promotes Canadian patriotism has my best wishes in selling their products.

snfu73

disturber of the peace
Not meaning to be a dick...but the Hinterland Who's Who weren't commercials. Well...maybe they were..."Buy one beaver, get a second one FREE! They cut, they bore, they build and you can make a HAT out of one in the winter! Send your money today...just three easy payments of 4.25!"

I dunno...I kinda get offended by the hijacking of canadian patriotism by big corporations. I hated those molson canadian ads...the "I'm joe", or "Me joe", or whatever they were. And the whole "I AM CANADIAN" thing goes over the top...."Patriotism starts in a 2-4 of a molson product!". Er...no.

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
Remember the one with the Guy cooking the roast with the apron on ,His wife comes home from the office (presumably) I swear that guy was shaking his touché (butt) a little I bet auditions had a lot to with the guys butt --lol

I thought those commercials (roast--pre cooked ) were priceless tacky