British women have the biggest breasts in Europe

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

Doper eh?

?????

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by tracyView Post

That's not necessarily the case. ......

Thus the qualifying word in my post... generally.... I know there are exceptions to virtually ever rule out there. But, with MOST women, it follows a pretty straight forward pattern.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

Doper eh?

Oh, I get it now. No dope, Mikey. 10ers refers to my size 10 feets and the 19 stone at 14 pounds per stone means I weigh about 266 pounds.

mapleleafgirl
why do guys like breasts so much anyway?

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by mapleleafgirlView Post

Because they are attached (usually) to neat critters that feel and smell really good.

mapleleafgirl
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Because they are attached (usually) to neat critters that feel and smell really good.

gagging.....

L Gilbert

gagging.....

lol
Don't mean to laugh but the reaction to my comment was funny. Um, you should do something about your self-image, though, Maple. I think you are a pretty bright, inquisitive, thoughtful, and cute kid and I dislike the self-deprecation thing that you sound like you have.

mapleleafgirl

lol
Don't mean to laugh but the reaction to my comment was funny. Um, you should do something about your self-image, though, Maple. I think you are a pretty bright, inquisitive, thoughtful, and cute kid and I dislike the self-deprecation thing that you sound like you have.

thanks. that was nice of you. i do always want to do better. my best friend is like this raving beauty and i feel like a dog sometimes around her.

karrie

gagging.....

You're a female Maple, learn to appreciate it! We're soft and smooth, not all rough and hairy like men (if we're lucky). We've got bumps and curves in all the places men like best. These are only some of the multitude of things men love about us, and we should love about ourselves too! We rock!

L Gilbert

thanks. that was nice of you. i do always want to do better. my best friend is like this raving beauty and i feel like a dog sometimes around her.

She is she and you is you, darlin.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

You're a female Maple, learn to appreciate it! We're soft and smooth, not all rough and hairy like men (if we're lucky). We've got bumps and curves in all the places men like best. These are only some of the multitude of things men love about us, and we should love about ourselves too! We rock!

Right on, Karrie.

AmberEyes
Seeing as I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now, I'm not going to read the thread.

But in response to the first post....

you call THAT curves? Lemme show you what curves REALLY look like ^.~ (jk)

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberEyesView Post

Seeing as I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now, I'm not going to read the thread.

But in response to the first post....

you call THAT curves? Lemme show you what curves REALLY look like ^.~ (jk)

lol
Why? Were you built by Picasso? (Girl Before a Mirror style)(teasin)

marygaspe
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

AMEN to that!

karrie

She is she and you is you, darlin.

amen to that. the sexiest people I've ever known weren't the most conventionally good looking. But they had that confidence, that air of being comfortable in their own skin. They had flaws if you stopped to look for them, but they didn't let them define them. Instead they looked for the attributes they wanted the world to see, and focused on those. It makes for one hot person. lol.

marygaspe

Might as well ask them why the like to breath! Maple, as you get older, you'll find that you can get men to do almost anything you want them to, if you play those curves right (they're silly like that)

RomSpaceKnight
Men like breast because we are still living in the hunter gatherer days or wish we were. UGh woman have big tatas. She feed many many children. She have hips so can put out many many children and make me many many sons. Ugh, scratch, burrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppp.

gopher
+1
#48  Top Rated Post
... must be something in that good old British beer ...

RomSpaceKnight
I actually think it's a body fat issue. Did they remove enhanced brests from the survey or just look at bra size purchases?

Ariadne
Quote: Originally Posted by RomSpaceKnightView Post

I actually think it's a body fat issue. Did they remove enhanced brests from the survey or just look at bra size purchases?

Britain is also known for having short people. Short, heavy women with breasts that will reach their ankles by the time they're 60 ... sounds oh so delightful! Have you seen Jackass 2? That woman was probably a B in her day.

Kreskin
Breast size is a little overrated when you get cozy but those damn evil things can cause a car accident from a distance.

gopher
+1
Actually, more likely to cause an accident to oneself when jogging.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by Daz_HockeyView Post

breasts are breasts people....

(personally...I'm of the opinion that more than a handful is a waste, but I actually prefer them not to be that big really at all, I do like a girl with puffy nipples though...on a relatively small pair of mamamlians).

I think I've gone too much into detail there....BUT, to be honest, the larger the size the lower they'll sink so I'm a minimalist myself

ME TOO!

I like little boobs, in fact I love a long, slim, lithe woman with little boobs, and tiny nips......built for speed, not comfort.

Although they're ALL great! Sizes and shapes, I mean!

tracy

personally...I'm of the opinion that more than a handful is a waste

Maybe... but you know what they say about men with small hands

Daz_Hockey
Quote: Originally Posted by tracyView Post

Maybe... but you know what they say about men with small hands

what?....long arms? lol

I'm gonna go into too much detail again here so forwarned is forarmed....

I was working the other month with this bi-sexual maltese fella (they're very hansome down in malta...apparently)...and he said he was going out with this guy with TINY....really..TINY hands and he said his was similar to that of an "elephant's dong".

so No, that isnt true....besides which, all this talk of breasts'll make women thinbk that's all were interested in....which of course isnt the case...........most of the time.

Ariadne

what?....long arms? lol

I'm gonna go into too much detail again here so forwarned is forarmed....

I was working the other month with this bi-sexual maltese fella (they're very hansome down in malta...apparently)...and he said he was going out with this guy with TINY....really..TINY hands and he said his was similar to that of an "elephant's dong".

so No, that isnt true....besides which, all this talk of breasts'll make women thinbk that's all were interested in....which of course isnt the case...........most of the time.

You're right. First Anna Nicole Smith dies and all the guys talk about is ... breasts. Then there is a British survey indicating that women's clothing sizes in Britian are larger than any other European country and again ... breasts. All this in just 5 days ... what are people to think?

karra
Quote:

...what are people to think?

Why, that breasts count natch. . . .

Of course, in merry olde the D+ could possibly be all down to this, aka

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_Dick (external - login to view)

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by karraView Post

Why, that breasts count natch. . . .

Of course, in merry olde the D+ could possibly be all down to this, aka

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_Dick (external - login to view)

What in hell is that?

Toro

"I could never be a woman. I would just stay at home and play with my breasts all day."

Steve Martin, LA Story

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

... must be something in that good old British beer ...

Well, God didn't want men looking at English women above the neck!

KIDDING! KIDDING!

no new posts