hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I got bored waiting for other people to post so here's my best attempt:

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
Here we go then... lol For some reason I can only attach two images, but, it could be me not understanding the process...

Last edited:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Here we go then... lol For some reason I can only attach two images, but, it could be me not understanding the process...

I'm not much of a techie but the way i understand it (which may be wrong) is that the way you are posting pics saves the data on the cancon website, so takes up valuable space, and so two is all you're allowed at a time, and i think there's an overall space limit for the amount you personally can upload like that. The way I've been doing it is uploading to an image hosting website (which is free) and linking to it from here, and i don't think there's any limits of that. I think you click the paperclip button whereas i click the button which looks like a picture

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
Some more... I got me two folders of these, hope I'm not boring anyone. lol

Last edited:

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
I'm not much of a techie but the way i understand it (which may be wrong) is that the way you are posting pics saves the data on the cancon website, so takes up valuable space, and so two is all you're allowed at a time, and i think there's an overall space limit for the amount you personally can upload like that. The way I've been doing it is uploading to an image hosting website (which is free) and linking to it from here, and i don't think there's any limits of that. I think you click the paperclip button whereas i click the button which looks like a picture

Oh, ok. But, someone told me to click on the mountain image, but when I do nothing happens, so I invariably click on the paper clip. Your idea sounds plausible, if only I wasn't such an idiot at this, I'd try it... lol