A public apology

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I do not relish the taste of crow, but if juan did what I think I asked him to do, I owe him.

If he did, his actions were galant and did me a great service.

I may not see the world through his eyes, but that does not excuse my actions towords him, my impression was erronious and my assumption of his character flawed.

So to you juan, I offer my my most humple and heart felt apology.

You are a good man.

Please note that there is no sarcasm intend in this post and it is said without coersion and with all sincerity.

Ohkwai

Last edited:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
You provide a superlative example for the rest of us to learn from...

Hugs...and no tongue this time...

marygaspe

Electoral Member
Jan 19, 2007
I do not relish the taste of crow, but if juan did what I think I asked him to do, I owe him.

I may not see the world through his eyes, but that does not excuse my actions towords him, my impression was erronious and my assumption of his character flawed.

You are a good man.

Please note that there is no sarcasm intend in this post and it is said without coersion and with all sincerity.

Ohkwai

Don't know what the row was about, but how very noble of you to offer up your apologies!

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Bear....dang it....does that mean we have to be nice to each other now?????

Hehe....what'd you do? Drop your drawers or ????

I always find your stormin through the topics refreshing....hee.....

Seriously - apologies are the work of big guys and great folk!

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
need anyone else to reward your aggressive co-dependant behavior?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I asked him to help me out in an urgent and private matter and he obliged, as far as I know, seeing as it has been resolved. I'm pretty sure he did what I asked of him.

This pretty much has corrected my perception of the man.

As much as I am a Fred Flintstone loud mouth, I try to be a galant gentleman, if I err, I will make amends.

#juan deserves no less then my total respect.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I've been busy all day and missed it, but I'm glad your stickin around Bear. You always have an interesting point of view.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
:thumbright: wow. 2 birds with one stone Bear... you completely altered your perception about someone for the better, and showed what grace under pressure looks like. :cheers:

I

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
CDNBear

As much as I liked all the reflected glory, I have to say that I did nothing, so your apologies are completely unnecessary. Had my day been a little better organised, I may have had time to do something.....I don't know what.....but in this case you get to have all the credit for yourself. Thanks though anyway.

Cheers

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
What if he didnt do what you think he did that you asked him to do -will everything still be ok ?

Which Im sure he probably did ,since you seem to feel he did ,

Ok Im going now
Have a great night --lol

Tihigh

Jan 17, 2007

You are a good man.

Ohkwai

I think I seen that on <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
figured you wouldn't know what it means.
Oh I understood it, I just wanted to give you the opportunity to expand on it and perhaps soften it, before it permanently alters my opinion of you. But heu, you know all about me, you know everything, you are the greatest, you are the greatest. Oh please note the sarcasm in that.

One thing can be said of me, both figuratively and literally, I'm the bigger man. Now beat it kid, you bother me.

CDNBear

As much as I liked all the reflected glory, I have to say that I did nothing, so your apologies are completely unnecessary. Had my day been a little better organised, I may have had time to do something.....I don't know what.....but in this case you get to have all the credit for yourself. Thanks though anyway.

Cheers
As much as my new found respect for would like me to beleive that, I think honestly, you're pullin' my chain, the coincidence and timing of the events that transpired, and the fact that Zan did not correct me, adds up to something different, but hey, if you want me to go back to how I used to treat you, I could oblige, lol.
I think I seen that on <snipped the spam>
No you saw it at the top of the page, I wrote the OP there...

Last edited:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Bear

Some days even apologies are up for debate eh? Now some to expand on your reasons? hahaha....
You are the guy who gave a public apology. Nuff said! A bigger man for it all in all....