No Shadow

eh1eh
Wiarton Willie does not see his shadow, early spring. www.southbrucepeninsula.com/i...?member=willie (external - login to view)

Punxsutawney Phil, no shadow. www.groundhog.org/ (external - login to view)

That's good enough for me. I'll take an early spring.

sanctus
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Wiarton Willie does not see his shadow, early spring. www.southbrucepeninsula.com/i...?member=willie (external - login to view)

Punxsutawney Phil, no shadow. www.groundhog.org/ (external - login to view)

That's good enough for me. I'll take an early spring.

me too! I despise winter

L Gilbert
Lotsa shadows around here today. Nice sunny day, crispy temperature. White snow. Beautiful. Was outside earlier and am gonna go out and play more.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Lotsa shadows around here today. Nice sunny day, crispy temperature. White snow. Beautiful. Was outside earlier and am gonna go out and play more.

WHOA, were lucky you guys don't have a grounghog!

L Gilbert
lol
I don't think we have an official groundhog, but BC has plenty of the varmints. We call em marmots out here, though.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

lol
I don't think we have an official groundhog, but BC has plenty of the varmints. We call em marmots out here, though.

Marmots, I thought they were from Madagascar, you learn something new every day.<grin>

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Marmots, I thought they were from Madagascar, you learn something new every day.<grin>

that's lemurs

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

that's lemurs

I know but I have to be a 'smart alec' once in a while. Nobody likes it in the 'serious threads'.

So 'dip****' is spammimg in my thread. Geez.