Hobbies

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I rarely get bored, and even then only for a few minutes. Randomly: woodworking, music, making whooppee, fishing, target shooting, hunting, snowshoeing, hiking, camping, operating heavy machinery, socializing at neighborhood pub, playing hearts, cribbage, whist, and pc games, coffee in the mall while watching people go by, cooking, eating, reading stuff on science, etc.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Watch my fish swim around, go for a walk , ride my bike, research random crap and read. I don't get bored often in the warmer months, lots of stuff to do outdoors like play soccer, tennis, ball hockey, go to the beach, camping, kayaking, etc.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
hmm... I kill imaginary elves in a fictional universe usually. If I am really bored, I will drink my self into a stupor.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
hmm... I kill imaginary elves in a fictional universe usually. If I am really bored, I will drink my self into a stupor.
I hardly ever do that. LMAO
Seriously, I do some woodwork I made a TV stand, I drink beer and put my two cents in here. Other than that I'm pretty busy with two kids, one 14 one 27 and two grand kids 2 and 5.

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Well, if you want to know what I do for fun.........

I like to play computers, Wii, and sports.

Sometimes I listen to music or kill ants.

That includes using a a magnifying glass to burn in the summers.

LOL

That's my idea of fun!

:)

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Cool!

Orgami is fun.

I used to can make many things, but now I forgot.

My sister is in love with making stars and cranes!

lol

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
you'd be amazed the stuff you can make. there's even a forum for the really good origamists. google "origami forum" and you'll find it. i have friends on there but i dont post any more because i'm too stupid compared to them. u could also google joseph wu, he is a professional origamist. He actually makes a living from it.