$Money$

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Hey,

I know it's not summer yet (at least I hope it's not LOL), but if you know any legal ways of earning some cash to spend please post it here. I'm under the work age, so like lemonade stands would be appropriate for me. Also if you have some tips for the job, that would be really helpful and nice.

Thank you!:happy11:

Alexander

Electoral Member
Jan 31, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
Buy some stocks? Maybe your grandparents know about the stock market, you could ask them. If you feel you don't understand the stock market don't enter it, you might lose money.

If you think a lemonade stand will work then go for it. Sell at a busy city or event on a hot day for a dollar a glass. Be friendly and talk to people as they go by, you could be a little business kid!

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Thanks, but I'm not so sure if I'm ready for stocks or not. I wanna start a mini business, so I can get some skills for later on.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
'little landscaper'

pull weeds, mow lawns, trim hedges, and whatever else a neighbor might need done. Print some cards up on the comp to hand out to your neighborhood, and if you're priced low enough, you'll have calls coming in, trust me. Plus, if you keep at it, by the time you graduate, you will have a business that will last the rest of your life if you want it to.

Best of luck

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Any other advice would come in handy, too!

Get your drivers license and keep a good driving record. Mobility is a nessesity. Besides you can always deliver pizzas if youneed to. It's a cash job.
BTW, Welcome to CC. You'll find lots of good advice here even if you don't ask for it. Enjoy meeting the family we have here.

jjaycee98

Electoral Member
Jan 27, 2006
British Columbia
'little landscaper'

pull weeds, mow lawns, trim hedges, and whatever else a neighbor might need done. Print some cards up on the comp to hand out to your neighborhood, and if you're priced low enough, you'll have calls coming in, trust me. Plus, if you keep at it, by the time you graduate, you will have a business that will last the rest of your life if you want it to.

Best of luck

My Mother's building is taken care of a guy that started out exactly this way. He does the grass, flowers and cleans up the yards around several apartment, Condo complexes. Put himself through school with his earnings too.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
My Mother's building is taken care of a guy that started out exactly this way. He does the grass, flowers and cleans up the yards around several apartment, Condo complexes. Put himself through school with his earnings too.

I know quite a few people who manage companies like this now. LIttle things they started as kids, where they eventually hire someone else to do the work, while they start on a new venture. one guy I know has landscaping company, a cleaning company, and a hotshot (oilfield delivery) company. He stay at home now and watches the money roll in. all three ventures have managers and employees, and he just manages the managers.

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Cool!
I'll try to add more to my profile.
As for companies, anyone have any suggestions or how to start and stuff.
If you have any business ideas like baking sale, lemonade stand, babysitting, etc please tell me.
Please try to list jobs available for me cause I'm only 12.
Thanks!