$Money$

Nightmare
Hey,

I know it's not summer yet (at least I hope it's not LOL), but if you know any legal ways of earning some cash to spend please post it here. I'm under the work age, so like lemonade stands would be appropriate for me. Also if you have some tips for the job, that would be really helpful and nice.

Thank you!

RomSpaceKnight
Farm work, paper route, cut lawns, shovel snow, do chores for elderly, MacD's, Wendy's, BK, got a hobby or skill that you can earn a few pennies hawking?

selfactivated
Type papers.......You type better than I do!

Nightmare
I'm already on a paper route, by the way how can I get a typing papering job and where.

selfactivated
dont you have friends that hate to type?

Nightmare
I mean paper. I am currently doing snow shoveling. I need more of summer job ideas.

Thanks!!!

Nightmare
Nope.
I thought you were thinking about typing for companies.
Anyways thanks!

Alexander
Buy some stocks? Maybe your grandparents know about the stock market, you could ask them. If you feel you don't understand the stock market don't enter it, you might lose money.

If you think a lemonade stand will work then go for it. Sell at a busy city or event on a hot day for a dollar a glass. Be friendly and talk to people as they go by, you could be a little business kid!

Nightmare
Thanks, but I'm not so sure if I'm ready for stocks or not. I wanna start a mini business, so I can get some skills for later on.

Alexander
Yea, I'm into business too. I'm planning to be an entrepreneur and stock holder.

karrie
'little landscaper'

pull weeds, mow lawns, trim hedges, and whatever else a neighbor might need done. Print some cards up on the comp to hand out to your neighborhood, and if you're priced low enough, you'll have calls coming in, trust me. Plus, if you keep at it, by the time you graduate, you will have a business that will last the rest of your life if you want it to.

Best of luck

Nightmare
Thanks, I'll try doing so of the garden work.

Nightmare
Any other advice would come in handy, too!

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by NightmareView Post

Any other advice would come in handy, too!

Get your drivers license and keep a good driving record. Mobility is a nessesity. Besides you can always deliver pizzas if youneed to. It's a cash job.
BTW, Welcome to CC. You'll find lots of good advice here even if you don't ask for it. Enjoy meeting the family we have here.

Nightmare
LOL

Thanks!

I'm not even close to the driving age...

eh1eh

LOL

Thanks!

I'm not even close to the driving age...

Sorry dude, well keep that little gem of advice in the back of your mind anyway.
You could put a little more info in your profile. Just a suggestion.

jjaycee98
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

'little landscaper'

pull weeds, mow lawns, trim hedges, and whatever else a neighbor might need done. Print some cards up on the comp to hand out to your neighborhood, and if you're priced low enough, you'll have calls coming in, trust me. Plus, if you keep at it, by the time you graduate, you will have a business that will last the rest of your life if you want it to.

Best of luck

My Mother's building is taken care of a guy that started out exactly this way. He does the grass, flowers and cleans up the yards around several apartment, Condo complexes. Put himself through school with his earnings too.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by jjaycee98View Post

My Mother's building is taken care of a guy that started out exactly this way. He does the grass, flowers and cleans up the yards around several apartment, Condo complexes. Put himself through school with his earnings too.

I know quite a few people who manage companies like this now. LIttle things they started as kids, where they eventually hire someone else to do the work, while they start on a new venture. one guy I know has landscaping company, a cleaning company, and a hotshot (oilfield delivery) company. He stay at home now and watches the money roll in. all three ventures have managers and employees, and he just manages the managers.

hermanntrude
if you have long hair, cut it and sell it for extensions

Nightmare
Cool!
I'll try to add more to my profile.
As for companies, anyone have any suggestions or how to start and stuff.
If you have any business ideas like baking sale, lemonade stand, babysitting, etc please tell me.
Please try to list jobs available for me cause I'm only 12.
Thanks!

Nightmare
Thanks for sharing!
Please post more ideas!
It would greatly help me!
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Nightmare
What do you mean extensions.
I have pretty long hair for boys!

Northboy

Hey,

I know it's not summer yet (at least I hope it's not LOL), but if you know any legal ways of earning some cash to spend please post it here. I'm under the work age, so like lemonade stands would be appropriate for me. Also if you have some tips for the job, that would be really helpful and nice.

Thank you!

What do you like doing???

Nightmare
Well, I like sports and computers or any other eletronics like Wii, etc.
Can someone please tell me what's extension?

Nightmare
What did you do to earn money?
Or what do you do to earn money now?

eh1eh

Well, I like sports and computers or any other eletronics like Wii, etc.
Can someone please tell me what's extension?

I beleive Hermann was refering to hair extentions. Something women use to to lengthen or make their hair look fuller. Human hair is the best for this and people actually pay money for long enough hair.
I don't thik the same applies to finger nails.

Nightmare
So where can I sell hair extensions?

eh1eh
Found this, or just google it.

www.hrhairextensions.com/hair.htm (external - login to view)

Nightmare
Thanks, that was great help!

hermanntrude

What do you mean extensions.
I have pretty long hair for boys!

some people want long hair but dont want to grow it. they pay quite a lot for their hair to have extensions put on. the only really decent ones are made form real hair. I dont know how they're attached but my friend bridgitte once had all the hair underneath the top layer cut off and sold it for quite a lot of money. she still looked the same except if she lifted her hair up, then you could see she had been shaven over like half her head. freaky