$Money$

Nightmare
Lol

I might just leave my hair to grow longer, so I don't look too wierd when I cut them.

Northboy
Quote: Originally Posted by NightmareView Post

What did you do to earn money?
Or what do you do to earn money now?

I help people decide if they should go into business or not, as well as try to figure out how that business would effect the people around the community.

Nightmare
What do you mean?

Nightmare
I don't think the hair extension thing will work cause I checked out a few websites and it said the hair must be 16 inch or longer and blonde. Unfornately, I'm a male (LOL) and I don't have blonde hair.

Northboy

What do you mean?

It's called Community Economic Development....

You know when a mill or other big factory closes down and puts people in the town out of work???

I work with other people to come up with ways of creating new things for them to do...

Ariadne

Lol

I might just leave my hair to grow longer, so I don't look too wierd when I cut them.

I donate my hair for cancer patient wigs when I chop it off ... one thing that you have to know is that your hair cannot be dyed, or they don't want it.

Ariadne

I don't think the hair extension thing will work cause I checked out a few websites and it said the hair must be 16 inch or longer and blonde. Unfornately, I'm a male (LOL) and I don't have blonde hair.

Hair doesn't have to be blond ... it' just can't be dyed.

You sure don't write like a 12 year old.

Nightmare
lol

Do I type like a grown-up or a baby?

Ariadne

lol

Do I type like a grown-up or a baby?

12 year olds don't really know when to use hyphens (in fact, many adults have problems with that) and they rarely use complete words for electronic communication. I think you know the answer to your question.

Nightmare
So...
Actually I type imcomplete words for MSN and stuff.

Nightmare
Ok,

So here's what's on my list of jobs I can get:

Type Papers

Wrap Gifts

Yard Work

Babysit

Walk Pets

Tutor/Teach

Party Planner

Gift Wrapping

Washing, Drying, Hanging, and Folding Clothes

So please add on if you have more...

Thanks

Nightmare
Sorry for the bold, it's in the wrong place.
It was supposed to be on the "please add on, etc" part.

Hehe!

Nightmare
I also got suggestions to ask the employment centres.
Will they search for me for free?
Is it such a good idea?

Toro
I trade securities.

Its a great way to earn money, but only if you're really good at it. Otherwise, you're just gambling.

Kreskin
It might be too late in the season but just as good as mowing lawns is shoveling driveways. Mowing can be put off but getting in and out of a garage can't. My wife came home to a foot of snow and a kid was there offering to shovel it for $10. My wife gave him $20.

Nightmare
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

I trade securities.

Its a great way to earn money, but only if you're really good at it. Otherwise, you're just gambling.

Trade Securities?
How do you do that?

Nightmare
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

It might be too late in the season but just as good as mowing lawns is shoveling driveways. Mowing can be put off but getting in and out of a garage can't. My wife came home to a foot of snow and a kid was there offering to shovel it for $10. My wife gave him $20.

Yeah, I was doing it, but I didn't have any customers so I quit.