Hi I'm new

Alexander

Electoral Member
Jan 31, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
I hope I'm not spamming here, I just want to introduce myself and ask, how do I change my avatar? It seems to be stuck at "do not use avatar".

Well I hope to get to know some of you. Thanks for viewing.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
I hope I'm not spamming here, I just want to introduce myself and ask, how do I change my avatar? It seems to be stuck at "do not use avatar".

Greetings and welcome. You'll find a lively and busy group of folk here!

Go to your Control Panel, on the left hand side find "Edit avatar", click on it and you'll see the options there.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
But you'll have to wait until you are an active member without negative reputation to use the avatar and private messaging system. Takes 50 posts and a week from registration until that happens.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Welcome. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Alexander

Electoral Member
Jan 31, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
Thank you for the replies. I guess I'll just wait until I can use an avatar.

Well, about me. I'm 16, planning to go into business school, rockclimbing is probably my favorite thing to do, I like ultimate frisbee, tennis, and soccer. I play some video games for Playstation 2, I want to travel the world and maybe go outer space, I like just about all rock music, I like spicy food and pizza. You might find out more about my personality just by my posting. :)

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
Thank you for the replies. I guess I'll just wait until I can use an avatar.

Well, about me. I'm 16, planning to go into business school, rockclimbing is probably my favorite thing to do, I like ultimate frisbee, tennis, and soccer. I play some video games for Playstation 2, I want to travel the world and maybe go outer space, I like just about all rock music, I like spicy food and pizza. You might find out more about my personality just by my posting. :)

hey welcome! my names sue. i just turned 17 a short time ago.im in grade 11. what about you dude?
this list is okay. lots of nice people here. some sort of messed up stuff sometimes! so what else are you into? got a pic to share on the profile thing man?ok, peace out.

Alexander

Electoral Member
Jan 31, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
Yes I'm in grade 11. I turn 17 this May. I dont really know what else to tell about myself... I like humour and comedy, I'm a bit of a music fanatic because I don't think I can go a day without listening to some of my songs. I don't read much and if I do it's for self improvement and/or business. I prefer Coke over Pepsi and boxers over briefs. If you want to ask anything feel free.

I guess I can post a pic, how do I make a profile?

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
Yes I'm in grade 11. I turn 17 this May. I dont really know what else to tell about myself... I like humour and comedy, I'm a bit of a music fanatic because I don't think I can go a day without listening to some of my songs. I don't read much and if I do it's for self improvement and/or business. I prefer Coke over Pepsi and boxers over briefs. If you want to ask anything feel free.

well, im a pepsi girl over coke, for sure! anyway, you go to the control panel thing at the top of the page and than click on it.(of course) when you get to the page look for the lonks on the left-like "edit profile"..rest is easy,

i like music too. i like one oldies band(beatles) allot. im not into hip hop or rap at all. i love green day too. do you like them?

do you go to a catholic or public school?i go public.

Alexander

Electoral Member
Jan 31, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
I don't see how I post a picture in the profile. Do I need to be more of an active forumer, like for the avatar?

I like the beatles, Twist and Shout is my favorite song. I don't mind rap or hip hop but it isn't somthing I would put on my playlist, I just grin and bear it if it's playing, there are some rap songs I don't mind, one is 'express yourself'. I don't think any music irritates me unless of course, it isn't music, if you know what I mean.

I don't go to catholic school, I'm christian, although I have many mixed feelings about religion and the big question, I kind of have my own beliefs. I go to public school, too.

Alexander

Electoral Member
Jan 31, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
Thank you all. May I ask how do I prevent an email being sent to me everytime someone posts in a thread that I have posted in previously? I don't want an overflowing inbox. Is there a function anywhere?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Control Panel>Edit Options>a little ways down, you can choose notification type, or at the top of the thread in the options you can unsubscribe.

And welcome to the forum!

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
I don't see how I post a picture in the profile. Do I need to be more of an active forumer, like for the avatar?

I like the beatles, Twist and Shout is my favorite song. I don't mind rap or hip hop but it isn't somthing I would put on my playlist, I just grin and bear it if it's playing, there are some rap songs I don't mind, one is 'express yourself'. I don't think any music irritates me unless of course, it isn't music, if you know what I mean.

I don't go to catholic school, I'm christian, although I have many mixed feelings about religion and the big question, I kind of have my own beliefs. I go to public school, too.

i dont know about the picture if you cant do it..better ask andem..hes the guy who runs this forum.

my favourite beatles song is come together-it rocks, but i like them all really. my favourite cd is called abbey road. its awesome. have you listened to it?

im just joining the catholic church, so im very new at the whole thing but so far its pretty awesome.

so, do you do sports or anything? i play volleyball and floor hockey. i hate gym though, its so stupid. they make it sound like its so important.

anyway, its rad to have someone of my own age group around. some of the old people here are pretty weird. they got like some pagans and whatever, and you should read some of their opinions...wacked out totally. theres allot of nice people here though, and lots of heavy discussions going down.

so peace out!

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario

by the way dude. whats up with telling me what kind of underwear you like??? my brother is a briefs guy, but again, who cares what underwear you like??/ you guys are a little too connected to your private areas, i think:) life does exist outside the penis you know..hah hah hah hah

peace out

m_levesque

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
by the way dude. whats up with telling me what kind of underwear you like??? my brother is a briefs guy, but again, who cares what underwear you like??/ you guys are a little too connected to your private areas, i think:) life does exist outside the penis you know..hah hah hah hah

peace out

Want the rest of us to leave you two kids alone???:)