Best home made tooth ache cure

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Martinis were originally made with gin, not vodka. Gin bruises if shaken. Vidka doesn't. It doesn't matter what is done with vodka unless one is a hoyty toyty upper crust, in which case, the vodka martini is shaken.

bruises??!??!!?

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Looks like Said1 is offline.

Off to the store to buy a armful of relievers, or else he's tyng his string to doorknob and tooth.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

bruises??!??!!?

lol
Changes the flavor of the gin. How that happens is that while shaking, one is aerating the gin.

canadarocks
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Let's hear'em. I'm willing to try just about anything.

My husband swears by colgate toothpaste. when he had toothaches he would rub the toothpaste on the gums and head it was great.I never tried it, but he swears by it, and it must be Colgate.

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

lol
Changes the flavor of the gin. How that happens is that while shaking, one is aerating the gin.

ah
that explains it. I think i'll try it. it can't possibly make it taste any worse

Sparrow
Once I lost a piece of tooth and it really hurt, my dentist told me to put a piece of clove in the hole and take tylonol, it helped.

L Gilbert

ah
that explains it. I think i'll try it. it can't possibly make it taste any worse

Some Brit you are. I'm Irish and even I like the odd G&T. lol

L Gilbert
Rubber mallet helps, too.
Actually that's a good remedy for a lotta things: rambunctious kids, toothaches, lunch thieves, etc.
3 answers for unruly kids: cookies, chloroform, rubber mallet.
One can always duct tape em and hang em in closet, too.

hermanntrude
u have to like gin to be british? surely juniper berris dont even grow in the UK. do they?

L Gilbert
lol I have no idea if they grow there or not. I was playing with a stereitype.

I think not
Try an ice skate and a rock.

Feel better.

selfactivated

u have to like gin to be british? surely juniper berris dont even grow in the UK. do they?

Im pretty sure they do I have several VERY old spells that call for juniper berries

yup

www.recipes4us.co.uk/Specials...%20Recipes.htm (external - login to view)

Curiosity
Said

Sounds like some infection in there.... My contribution? Pinch Scotch. Warm it first. Hold it over the gum and tooth as long as you can - and you don't have to swallow it if you hate Scotch.

I don't drink so don't believe anything I write about it.... I only know it will ease the pain.

selfactivated
The thing about the achohol is that if you swallow it your swallowing the infection........bad news. BUT it is the greatest anastesia (yanno the word, that stuff that makes things numb) Theyve used it for centries.

Toro
vicodin, morphine, tylenol 3, etc.

the dentist is your friend.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Said

Sounds like some infection in there.... My contribution? Pinch Scotch. Warm it first. Hold it over the gum and tooth as long as you can - and you don't have to swallow it if you hate Scotch.

I don't drink so don't believe anything I write about it.... I only know it will ease the pain.

Yes it is infected and must come out, next week sometime. I've been doing as you suggested with vodka. Works surprisingly well.....hic.