Wow vinod1975, who are you?

Dexter Sinister
You've got the latest post in every thread listed under the "Recent Topics of Discussion" pane, and the latest post in all but two of the forums listed below it, as I write this. Have you no life? I've never seen any other poster accomplish that. I'm impressed. I actually tried to do that once, just so I could say I'd done it, by posting very short things in every active thread, but I couldn't do it fast enough. You're amazing.

vinod1975
With all respect , I have no intention to be that it just happen ,

I am a tech working for techsupport company www..com (external - login to view) , and I am in shift at this time.
Last edited by vinod1975; Feb 1st, 2007 at 05:09 PM..

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by vinod1975View Post

... I am in shift at this time.

Must be a slow night.

vinod1975
very true its sunday knight and I love to be on internet all the time

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Have you no life? ...... I actually tried to do that once, just so I could say I'd done it,

That's cute.. who has no life? *lol*

vinod1975
I have life and I am married and have one 5 months old daughter and wife to take care and on the way to immigrate to CANADA..

karrie

I have life and I am married and have one 5 months old daughter and wife to take care and on the way to immigrate to CANADA..

that's nice . family is a great thing. when will you be immigrating?

vinod1975
its been allready 2 years I have applied may it take another 1.5 years

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

You've got the latest post in every thread listed under the "Recent Topics of Discussion" pane, and the latest post in all but two of the forums listed below it, as I write this. Have you no life? I've never seen any other poster accomplish that. I'm impressed. I actually tried to do that once, just so I could say I'd done it, by posting very short things in every active thread, but I couldn't do it fast enough. You're amazing.

Ah. Jealousy. That's the 6th cardinal sin. Yer damned, bro. lol

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

That's cute.. who has no life? *lol*

I was wondering that, too.

L Gilbert

Welcome dood and doodettes.

vinod1975
What actually you mean by that

L Gilbert

its been allready 2 years I have applied may it take another 1.5 years

Yeah, the CIC isn't the speediest bunch.

L Gilbert

What actually you mean by that

I mean welcome. Sorry. It's the slang. A male can be called dood. Females sometimes have the suffix of -ette attached to them. So, 1 dood and 2 doodettes. Welcome anyway.
Speaking of words, what's a vinod?
Don't mind me. Irish people get pickled (sloshed, pie-eyed, drunk, gooned, etc.) as often as possible according to the stereotype and I'm trying to live up to it.
Last edited by L Gilbert; Jan 22nd, 2007 at 03:23 AM..

vinod1975
Thanks

vinod1975
going on two days OFF , so I will enjoy with my family.....

vinod1975
Meaning of Vinod , it means -: SMILE

L Gilbert
Cool. Smiling is good.
The "Slinte" at the bottom of my posts means "cheers", BTW. It's irish.

vinod1975
Thats Y I belive in Perfection or Nothing.

vinod1975
any more comments

Niflmir
What part of India are you from? I have a friend from New Delhi, he may still be there visiting his family and attend a mutual friends wedding.

mapleleafgirl
Quote: Originally Posted by NiflmirView Post

What part of India are you from? I have a friend from New Delhi, he may still be there visiting his family and attend a mutual friends wedding.

my uncle used to live and work in india. he says it is the dirtiest country in the world and the people dont take baths that much.

Niflmir
Quote: Originally Posted by mapleleafgirlView Post

my uncle used to live and work in india. he says it is the dirtiest country in the world and the people dont take baths that much.

He wasn't living in Goa then?

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Ah. Jealousy. That's the 6th cardinal sin. Yer damned, bro. lol

Actually it's worse, it's envy, one of the 7 deadlies... But that was at a time when only six threads showed in the Recent Topics pane and it seemed possible to both have a life and have the most recent post in all of them. Couldn't get past five though.

talloola
[quote=L Gilbert;771425]Cool. Smiling is good.
The "Slinte" at the bottom of my posts means "cheers", BTW. It's irish

Are you IRISH irish, or Irish Canadian, (born here) like me. My Dad was born in Dublin, I was born
in New Westminster

hiAll

Cool. Smiling is good.
The "Slinte" at the bottom of my posts means "cheers", BTW. It's irish.

yep!

L Gilbert
[quote=talloola;772058]

Cool. Smiling is good.
The "Slinte" at the bottom of my posts means "cheers", BTW. It's irish

Are you IRISH irish, or Irish Canadian, (born here) like me. My Dad was born in Dublin, I was born
in New Westminster

Um, Canadian Irish actually as Canada is my first country; if I had emigrated from Ireland to here I'd be Irish Canadian. (Being pedantic, sorry). First one in my family born in Canada. Cranbrook BC. There's a post in here somewhere where I stuck up my family crest. Have relatives near Dublin, Galway, etc. (basically all over the place).

talloola
[quote=L Gilbert;772983]
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Um, Canadian Irish actually as Canada is my first country; if I had emigrated from Ireland to here I'd be Irish Canadian. (Being pedantic, sorry). First one in my family born in Canada. Cranbrook BC. There's a post in here somewhere where I stuck up my family crest. Have relatives near Dublin, Galway, etc. (basically all over the place).

My dad was born in Dublin and my Mother was born in London, Eng. What a terrible combination,
and it proved to be just that. He just made fun of her "hoity toity" ways and her "snobby" high
church of england. They stayed together far too long, was a relief when they parted. Then my
life really began, and became much happier. How they met,he jumped ship in New Westminster, and my mother's
parents ran a boarding house, and "he" moved in. That was that.
Last edited by talloola; Jan 25th, 2007 at 07:34 PM..

vinod1975
Quote: Originally Posted by NiflmirView Post

I am 32 years old from New Delhi and Proud to be Indian and I respect all countries and there culture I am post graduate with Computer Applications and have done MCSE , CCNA and currently on getting Certified Red Hat Linux , I love computers and computer problems love to troubleshoot any computer related probelm love to answer all of them if Admin allows the same....

selfactivated
Dex your a genious! Ive been dieing to say welcome without interupting a thread.

Hi Vinod and welcome. I love the name. I have several friends from India.

Namaste
Tam

no new posts