It is not a meteorite, it is not from this earth or the moon


DWJ
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Already told you guys what the rock is: by all the data available, I deduced it could only be a Horta egg. Um, BTW, Hermie, x-ray, radio, gamma, and microwave aren't light spectra. Invisible light spectra are limited to UV and IR.

I am not a scientists but I have found your statement "invisible light spectr are limited to UV and IR" not to be totally true. I have learned this invisible light radiation spectrum is not light but it is not dark.

I have learned the invisible light radiation spectrum (which includes non-ionizing radiation) will cause objects that appear to be dark or invisible to be exposed. I have found the invisible light radiation spectrum to be in common use by astronomers to view galaxies or radiation gas clouds that cannot be seen through a normal telescope or with the naked eye.

What the heck is a Horta egg? This is a gemstone.

DWJ
 
karrie
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by DWJView Post

I am not a scientists but I have found your statement "invisible light spectr are limited to UV and IR" not to be totally true. I have learned this invisible light radiation spectrum is not light but it is not dark.

I have learned the invisible light radiation spectrum (which includes non-ionizing radiation) will cause objects that appear to be dark or invisible to be exposed. I have found the invisible light radiation spectrum to be in common use by astronomers to view galaxies or radiation gas clouds that cannot be seen through a normal telescope or with the naked eye.

What the heck is a Horta egg? This is a gemstone.

DWJ

Gilbert has already explained to other members of this forum, what a horta egg is. Were you not reading your own thread?
 
CDNBear
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by DWJView Post

I am not a scientists but I have found your statement "invisible light spectr are limited to UV and IR" not to be totally true. I have learned this invisible light radiation spectrum is not light but it is not dark.

I have learned the invisible light radiation spectrum (which includes non-ionizing radiation) will cause objects that appear to be dark or invisible to be exposed. I have found the invisible light radiation spectrum to be in common use by astronomers to view galaxies or radiation gas clouds that cannot be seen through a normal telescope or with the naked eye.

What the heck is a Horta egg? This is a gemstone.

DWJ

Why do you keep ignoring me???

Are you unable to back up your claims with a little video evidence???

Oh I know, it eats video cameras.

Ever heard of a zoom lense???

It's hard to give you any credit if you ignore my requests completely. Perhaps I need to post some more tinfoil art work to get you wound up enough to shut me up with some proof???!!!
 
northstar
#64
I know it's the Moon God allah falling apart due to evil deeds...
 
hermanntrude
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Already told you guys what the rock is: by all the data available, I deduced it could only be a Horta egg. Um, BTW, Hermie, x-ray, radio, gamma, and microwave aren't light spectra. Invisible light spectra are limited to UV and IR.

it's all part of the same spectrum. electromagnetic spectrum to be precise. Technicaly you couldn't really call the far UV "light" because u can't see it, so any sensible definition would include all or none of the above. but yeah i know the traditional way is to say UV and IR are light and all the others are "radiation"

DWJ:

"non-ionizing radiation" is any radiation not powerful enough to ionize things, which includes pretty much half the electromagnetic spectrum, so it's not a definitive term. If you had any half decent scientist look at the stone you'd know what the radiation was.

by the way did u ever manage to make a video of the famous glass melting? or have you found it rather difficult because IT DOESN'T MELT GLASS?
 
#juan
#66
Has anyone suggested kryptonite?
 
hermanntrude
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Has anyone suggested kryptonite?

i think so. although kryptonite has a detectable visible spectrum, and probably absorbs in the UV as well, seeing as it seems to fluoresce rather strongly.
 
eh1eh
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

i think so. although kryptonite has a detectable visible spectrum, and probably absorbs in the UV as well, seeing as it seems to fluoresce rather strongly.

It's not Kyptonite as it is not grey it is GREEN. Ha Ha. Very entertaining thread. I wish I could spout basless facts about nothing all day.
 
hermanntrude
#69
kryptonite comes in several forms. green, red, blue, even pink. but not bloody stupid.
 

Similar Threads

24
Murchison meteorite and the origin of life
by eanassir | Mar 4th, 2010
1
Meteorite yields life origin clue
by sanctus | Dec 4th, 2006
no new posts