Ok, North American food.....do tell.

selfactivated
Summer Pudding!!! GAWD I miss England!

Andem
I can tell you one thing about the food over there in Canada and the US: The portions are far too large for anybody that has any self-respect.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by fuzzylogixView Post

Who cares whether British food sucks.

Their pints are magnificent and provide enough caloric intake to survive.

Wonderful North American food can be found in the following places:
Italian restaurants, Chinese restaurants, Thai restaurants, Vietnamese restaurants, Indonesian restaurants, Indian restaurants, Middle Eastern restaurants.

Thank goodness for immigrants.

LOL
I've had bison on corn bannick (s?) a couple times and thought it was great. Good thing for indigenous people.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

''Who cares whether British food sucks.
Their pints are magnificent and provide enough caloric intake to survive."

EXCELLENT!

How very true!!! That comment merits good rep points.

Makes me wish I had a bottle of Samuel Smith Tadcaster now.

Never tried real English beer. But then I'm a stout fan anyway. Stout has every mineral and vitamin known to man in it, and some that man hasn't discovered yet, too.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

I can tell you one thing about the food over there in Canada and the US: The portions are far too large for anybody that has any self-respect.

Ja. Das ist schon wahr. Voraussichtlich. Before you let fly a barrage of Deutche at me, Ich only sprecht ein wienig. And my sprache ist voraussichlich rausig.
Last edited by L Gilbert; Jan 13th, 2007 at 04:09 PM..

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

2 pure beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun. It doesn't get any better than that.

It was actually: two all beef patties (hooves included), special sauce (Thousand Island), lettuce, cheese (processed), pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun according to the ad.
In my terms it is gut-bomb.
Ever watch "Supersize Me"?

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

Most immigrant food in America has been Americanized.

But I'm with fuzzy. I could ethnic, particularly Asian, 7 days a week.

Yeah. Me, too. Specifically Japanese. But being on a see-food diet, I like the variety, too.