Ode to Darkbeaver 3 16.67%
Public Apologies 1 5.56%
Stemcells and Michael J Fox 4 22.22%
NEWS BULLETIN---HAPPENING NOW !!! 0 0%
Human Species May Split in Two 2 11.11%
World Cup Thread 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Kreskin
Vote before New Year. You can vote for multiple threads at once.
Last edited by Kreskin; Dec 22nd, 2006 at 05:50 PM..

Kreskin
Beautiful - Beautiful!

NEWS BULLETIN - forums.canadiancontent.net/wr...highlight=yada (external - login to view)

World Cup Thread - forums.canadiancontent.net/sp...p-thread.html? (external - login to view)

Womens right to choose - forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...t-choose.html? (external - login to view)

Human Species May Split in Two - forums.canadiancontent.net/lo...split-two.html (external - login to view)

Ode to Darkbeaver - forums.canadiancontent.net/wr...arkbeaver.html (external - login to view)

Public Apologies - forums.canadiancontent.net/wr...ogizies-2.html (external - login to view)

Stemcells and Michael J Fox - forums.canadiancontent.net/sc...light=stemcell (external - login to view)

Hiroshima: Harry Truman on Trial - forums.canadiancontent.net/in...t=Harry+Truman (external - login to view)

How can we get rid of our sinfulness - forums.canadiancontent.net/ch...infulness.html (external - login to view)

Kreskin
Bump, and reminder that you can select as many as you want when you vote.

selfactivated
Womens right to choose - http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...t-choose.html? (external - login to view)

I thought Kreskin and Bear et al made it quite the education on my part

Curiosity
Kreskin - thank you for putting the poll up for voting.....

There were so many really good things contained in the exchanges - but my heart belongs to those beautiful nordic creatures......what can I say......? I am only human. hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppp I feel faint!!!

wallyj
This really should be an open poll. My favourite thread,the one that made me LOL and put a smile on my facewas the lovely lass in the tinfoil thong.

Curiosity
WallyJ

Kreskin asked for nominations last week or the week before.... here is the link:
forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...read-year.html (external - login to view)

I guess he built the poll on those....where ya bin? I know - Christmas shopping!

Kreskin
If I had thought about Cosmo's it would be in there. That was a great thread.

Sassylassie
I'm voting for Bear's thread a "Womens right to choose" he slugged it out in that thread without giving an inch. I thought I was stubborn. A lot of great responses in that thread.

Kreskin
*cough*

selfactivated

Sassylassie
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

*cough*

Brat, double brat.

Self don't scare me like that, I hate Buckleys it taste awful and it does work. Opps had another look it's not Buckleys. CC members VOTE.

selfactivated
I use eucayptus myself but I couldnt find a pic LOL I DID vote

Sassylassie
That a girl Self.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

Thank you.

selfactivated
Your Quite welcome, I DO try to be helpful

Kreskin
It's official. "How can we get rid of our sinfulness" is the 2006 thread of the year. Sanctus will receive a commerative gif image suitable for his signature should he wish to use it. I will create and send it to him when I have a chance.

Congrats Sanctus!

Kreskin
We were going to send him on a one week paid vacation to Las Vegas but have modified the award slightly.

selfactivated
I think we should send him a dominatrix......I know 3 or 4

Sassylassie
Congrats Sanctus, a mighty feat for a Newbie and keep up the good work.

Kreskin does Sanctus get a sash and a tiara? He already wears a dress on Sundays? Just kidding Sanctus, congrats.

sanctus
Quote: Originally Posted by SassylassieView Post

Congrats Sanctus, a mighty feat for a Newbie and keep up the good work.

Kreskin does Sanctus get a sash and a tiara? He already wears a dress on Sundays? Just kidding Sanctus, congrats.

Thank you, I just realized I "won"-thank you to the six who voted alongside my vote

No tiara! But I'd look so good in one with my dresses!

Sassylassie
LOL I shall send you the one I got from the neighbours for being the only person to build a fence in the 40 year history of this subdivision? AKA Snobville, sniff wear it proudly Father!

Seriously thou Sanctus, you add a wonderful element to this forum, you've earned your award for displaying courage, conviction and grace under fire. Job well done Sanctus, I wear a size One can I add to your collection of dresses? Size three shoe thou?

wallyj
Sanctus in Las Vegas!!! Yes,do it. Hellyeah,I would contribute to that. I would even go with him,for his own good,of course. Someone has to be there to tell him to "take a look at her hands,and how many women do you know with such a prominent adam's apple? Sanctus,this woman is not Eve."

gopher
Robitussin? Puny stuff!

If you are sick this is what you really want:

Trust me -- it really works!

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by SassylassieView Post

...... Seriously thou Sanctus, you add a wonderful element to this forum, you've earned your award for displaying courage, conviction and grace under fire. Job well done Sanctus, .........

I'll ditto that.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Robitussin? Puny stuff!

lol.

Tonington
Grats Sanctus. Really an awesome thread. I haven't posted in it but I do enjoy reading the responses.

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Robitussin? Puny stuff!

Is that for real????????? send me the order form! are you sure its for coughs and not to ward off the common evangilist? ROFLMAO!

gopher
the following is a web site that pokes fun at the medicine and it is one of my all time favorites:

deuceofclubs.com/write/666.htm (external - login to view)

Click on Monticello company or ask your pharmacist for more details.

I tell in 100 % truth that it genuinely works!

Dexter Sinister
I'd immediately agree that Sanctus' thread about how can we get rid of our sinfulness deserves the Thread of the Year title, based solely on the number of responses and views it's had, but considering the number of members here at CC who post regularly, and the fact that there were only 18 votes cast, I find it hard to believe there's really much interest in a popularity contest like that. And I'd suggest to the board admins and mods that there's really no useful purpose served by it, so don't bother doing it next December. Nice idea, but I don't think it worked.

no new posts