German man eaten by his own spiders and lizards

sanctus
A German man was found dead in his home half eaten by his own exotic spiders and lizards.

The man from Dortmund, Germany lived in his own 'zoo', he had over 200 exotic spiders, lizards and other pets. His house was described as a mix between a botanical garden and a 'The Silense of the Lambs'-style butterfly breeding room.

The man was found lying on the floor a few days after he was bitten by his favorite Black Widow spider. After he died of the bite, his pets partially consumed him.

Police said spiders were coming out of his mouth and nose. The man's lizards had ripped flesh off his body and parts were found all around the house.

china
That's what you get for not being a Catholic ,I guess .

sanctus
Quote: Originally Posted by chinaView Post

That's what you get for not being a Catholic ,I guess .

I'm quite dissapointed in you China. I had assumed you were adult enough not to resort to childish taunts and insults on anyone's behalf.

As to your point, how do you know he was not Catholic

china
I'm quite disapointed in you Sanctus when I read some of your posts some with not a very nice pictures and some with a topics that have nothing to do with a Catholic Priests, if you know what I mean.
Santus: to resort to childish taunts and insults on anyone's behalf.As to your point, how do you know he was not Catholic

Insults ,how do I know he wasn't Catholic ?.....grow up Sanctus!
Last edited by china; Dec 22nd, 2006 at 08:20 AM..

m_levesque

I'm quite disapointed in you Sanctus when I read some of your posts some with not a very nice pictures and some with a topic that have anything to do with a Catholic Priests, if you know what I mean.
Santus:I had assumed you were adult enough not to resort to childish taunts and insults on anyone's behalf.

Insults ?.....grow up Sanctus!

So, if he's a priest, he has to restrict himself to just those topics that match your personal expectations? I find everything he posts very interesting..sometimes wondering where he gets some of the great articles he finds.

Your comment to the story was just being nasty.

m_levesque
[quote=china;759476]I'm quite disapointed in you Sanctus when I read some of your posts some with not a very nice pictures and some with a topic that have anything to do with a Catholic Priests, if you know what I mean.

Just thought of something-sanctus can't win-some people bitch if he posts religious items, and you bitch because he dosen't!

Riyko
Eww that is really nasty -_-. Eww he owned spiders eww X_X lizards are ok, but spiders no. Poor guy though, but he should of known better then to have a black widow as a pet.

mapleleafgirl
Quote: Originally Posted by RiykoView Post

Eww that is really nasty -_-. Eww he owned spiders eww X_X lizards are ok, but spiders no. Poor guy though, but he should of known better then to have a black widow as a pet.

ill say, that just freaks me out. i hate spiders.

AmberEyes
Spiders don't bother me... but earwigs sure do!

I assume that anybody who cares for dangerous animals would be putting themselves at risk. What's the difference between caring for a tiger in a zoo and a spider in a zoo? They both can be quite deadly, one just happens to be harder to see. Mistakes happen, sometimes we live to learn from them... others unfortunately do not.

sanctus

I'm quite disapointed in you Sanctus when I read some of your posts some with not a very nice pictures and some with a topics that have nothing to do with a Catholic Priests, if you know what I mean.

No, I don't know what you mean, would you mind elaborating?

You wish topics only concerned with Catholic priests? What specific post do you find "with not a very nice pictures"?