I need your opinions.

Bob30
Hello guys,
I’m new with HYIPs, i’m planning to investment in one. i need your comments……..
Last edited by Kreskin; Dec 19th, 2006 at 11:27 AM..Reason: link deleted

Dexter Sinister
Don't do it. HYIPs (high yield investment programs, for those who were wondering) are almost always Ponzi schemes, named after Charles Ponzi who started the scam in the 1920s. People invest in something for a guaranteed rate of return and whoever's running the scam uses the money from later investors to pay off the earlier ones. The only people who make any money are the ones who get in first. It's just another variation on the old pyramid scheme.
Last edited by Dexter Sinister; Dec 19th, 2006 at 11:19 AM..Reason: Correct a spelling error. I hate it when I do that.

Bob30
Thanks Dexter for your advise.

Northboy
Quote: Originally Posted by Bob30View Post

Hello guys,
I’m new with HYIPs, i’m planning to investment in one. i need your comments……..

One of my friends referred me to a site once that some people are doing for investors.

The idea, if I understand it, was to connect potential investors with small companies/ individuals working on a wide range of things from new technologies to musicians wanting to raise money for CD releases..
Could be speculative, but it seemed to make some sense...

I think they called it "Crowdsourcing" ----could be a positive concept...

Please don't take this as an endorsement or some kind of spam, I'm just responding to your call for opinions and thought I should provide an option that might be worth a look....