American kids are wimps.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Peter McKay
Daily Mail

18th December 2006

Little Britain's Vicky Pollard: British kids would easily beat their soppy American counterparts in a drinking contest. The illegal drinking age in the US is 21 compared to just 18 in Britain.

A month after Miss Great Britain, Danielle Lloyd, lost her crown for posing naked in Playboy and dating footballer Teddy Sheringham - who was one of the judges - Miss USA Tara Connor, 21 today, is in trouble with the contest's owner, tycoon Donald Trump.

She is said to have "behavioural and personal issues." Meaning she has been seen drinking in New York bars and having dates with boys.

Old rake, Trump, 60, he of the notorious comb-over hairstyle, says piously: "We have to make a decision. There is no question about that."

Isn't it sweet that drinking under the age of 21 and sleeping with boys is still a big deal in America? Our own Vicky Pollards are old soaks by then. By the end of the week, bless them, we'll be stepping over their drunken, comatose forms to get at the bar.

dailymail.co.uk

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Blackleaf you WAG !!!

I think the two are pretty even - and while the kids in the U.K. get started legally on the boozy adventure, the American kids combine heavy loads of the most unimaginable drugs to get themselves high along with sopping up alcohol before they lose it in the nearest convenient place.......

So..... the "contest" would have to be a combination....booze and drugs....

I say that Vicky Pollard is a happy soul for all her boozing wot? Lookit that cheery smile. Must be the "crumpet" look!

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Peter McKay
Daily Mail

18th December 2006

Little Britain's Vicky Pollard: British kids would easily beat their soppy American counterparts in a drinking contest. The illegal drinking age in the US is 21 compared to just 18 in Britain.

A month after Miss Great Britain, Danielle Lloyd, lost her crown for posing naked in Playboy and dating footballer Teddy Sheringham - who was one of the judges - Miss USA Tara Connor, 21 today, is in trouble with the contest's owner, tycoon Donald Trump.

She is said to have "behavioural and personal issues." Meaning she has been seen drinking in New York bars and having dates with boys.

Old rake, Trump, 60, he of the notorious comb-over hairstyle, says piously: "We have to make a decision. There is no question about that."

Isn't it sweet that drinking under the age of 21 and sleeping with boys is still a big deal in America? Our own Vicky Pollards are old soaks by then. By the end of the week, bless them, we'll be stepping over their drunken, comatose forms to get at the bar.

dailymail.co.uk

Ugh..is that thing pictured above the prize for winning the drinking contest? If so, I will most gladly bow out of the contest

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL Thomaska I'm glad you said that not me, but I agree. I'd be surprised if the youth in England have a working liver by the time they are 25.