Dear Santa - I want ......

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Huh???!!! You lost me self.

LOL My medicine ball.......Its a big ball I use for Pilates. I sit on it as a chair cause I cant afford a new chair and the cats not going to buy me one.

I think not
I wanted a dumb blonde for Christmas. Damn you Santa!!!

selfactivated
HEY WATCH IT! Im educationally challenged, get your PC right

Sassylassie
LOL Self you are on a roll, those balls are great for balance and for firming up the bum.

Bear, I know about the hydrolic lever but it's useless because it only goes so far and then it stops a foot short of what I need to touch the floor. I lament the day that tall people started making all the furniture, most of my anitque chairs are the perfect fit for my five foot two frame but it's amusing watching someone of large stature trying to mush themselves into a Victorian side chair. The non amusing part is prying it off their **** when they leave.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by SassylassieView Post

LOL Self you are on a roll, those balls are great for balance and for firming up the bum.

Bear, I know about the hydrolic lever but it's useless because it only goes so far and then it stops a foot short of what I need to touch the floor. I lament the day that tall people started making all the furniture, most of my anitque chairs are the perfect fit for my five foot two frame but it's amusing watching someone of large stature trying to mush themselves into a Victorian side chair. The non amusing part is prying it off their **** when they leave.

Hey!!!

I resemble that remark!!!

rotflm-fat-ao

Sassylassie
LOL Bear I suppose I could use the five books I received as gifts to rest my feet on. Nah I'd look stupid.