Dear Santa - I want ......

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
OK I know there are members here who do not celebrate the Christian anniversary.....

But in the Holiday Season of wishes and gift giving and looking forward to happy notes from friends and all the other good ideas we seem to share this time of year.....I think a personal wish wouldn't be out of line....

What do you wish for....

Personally I wish for some decisions to sort themselves out in my life and that my great huge family which continues to grow each year - be happy and secure and pleased with the paths their lives are taking - and that my friends have contentment and continue to be my good friends - and that our warriors
in the middle east come home....to safer places...

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
Thanks for starting this thread Curio...

I wish that people would understand the real meaning of the spirit of giving...Christian or not....

That our life should not be about "I want more" and If I have a plasma screen I'll be happy... Maybe some of you can give to people how really need ..and give in the name of a friend or family member who really doen't need more stuff

Give to a mission, the Sally Anne, World vision..in fact World vision even has an on line catalogue to buy sheep, goats, pigs etc to people of the world who really need it.

Sponser a child....call a lonely friend to come for christmas dinner....bring cookies to the doctors and nurses at your local hospital on Christmas day.... Maybe God will smile.....Maybe you don't believe..but maybe you will smile....

It's not all about us..really it isn't!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OK I know there are members here who do not celebrate the Christian anniversary.....

But in the Holiday Season of wishes and gift giving and looking forward to happy notes from friends and all the other good ideas we seem to share this time of year.....I think a personal wish wouldn't be out of line....

What do you wish for....

Personally I wish for some decisions to sort themselves out in my life and that my great huge family which continues to grow each year - be happy and secure and pleased with the paths their lives are taking - and that my friends have contentment and continue to be my good friends - and that our warriors
in the middle east come home....to safer places...
Even though we are not Christian, we celebrate Christmas for the premise of it, Good will to all man and peace on earth. There is a Santa on top of our tree, instead of a star or angel.

But I've been asking for a new office chair for my office obviously, lol. Oh ya, and a new office door, you know the old news room type, with the frosted glass, so I can have my name painted on it, lol.

Mine are little more selfish then yours WC and Bills too.
Damn! I am shallow.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
No I dont celebrate "christmas" But I do celebrate life on a daily bases not annually. Every candle I light is an intention of peace and clarity. Every circle I cast is asking US(universal Spirit) to help us in our spiritual walks and to find Truth, justice and unconditional Love in all Human Beings. With every incantation I cast I ask for all things in perfection, perfection of time and circumstances. I celibrate the very core of the season all year round. That is my wish for all my fellow inhabitants on Turtle Island. To BE. To BE aware. To BE giving. To BE giving more so of soul than body. imagine how changed our world would be. Amazing how the peace would roll over this earth.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I wish for someone like Ottawabill to bring me cookies at work;)

Plus, I wish for a healthy shift for all the babies and for my coworkers to all get in the spirit of the holidays and not complain if we don't get cookies...

Oh, and I want the new James Bond collection. I don't care if it's selfish. I want it. And I've dropped enough hints about it that I better get it. :)

northstar

Electoral Member
Oct 9, 2006
I don't need the whole james bond collection...just james.."bond that is "...:laughing7: :love9: :laughing7:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
If I could be granted one wish; I would like one hour around the world where the suffering of man kind and women and children would be erased where they could have a small moment of time to be free from the suffering, brutality, bondage and hunger. One wee hour.

LOL Northstar can I have Bond when your done with him.

Great thread Curio.

Tracy, I'd like Bill to bring me some cookies to.

Self may the season bring you inner peace and kindness from strangers, you deserve it sunshine.

To all CC members, may the season bring you joy, please give or donate so that others may have a little joy during this Holyest of times.

northstar

Electoral Member
Oct 9, 2006
Sorry Sassie, l can only mail you his clothing because, trust me, he won't be needing it!!!!

l went to the mall and bullied and bribed all the little kids so l could see Santa first, and although l had to keep slapping his friendly little hand, and massage his knee as it was getting numb from me sitting on it ...{was it his knee, wait a minute!!!}after an hour or two he gave in said yes, he promised and then he fainted from exhaustion, so l hope he remembers that he HAS TO grant me my wish for just JAMES...

I haven't heard back, last l knew there was a crowd of screaming children and an ambulance called to revive Santa...l didn't hang around, l mean, who cares? l got my promise extracted and everyone know santa doesn't lie...if he does l will stalk him....and report him to the ombudsman...or the United Nations.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL Northstar you are to funny, so I guess you could say you are one of those gals that don't "Regift" alas tiss me who shall suffer. I wonder is Tom Sellect still on the market? He's more my type? Dear Santa, please deliver Tom to me on Christmas Eve, or a week early I know you are busy Santa.

northstar

Electoral Member
Oct 9, 2006
SassyLassie, just threaten him like l did...l started by offering him some cash, and the nasty fatso...well never mind, anyway, take it from me, all that matters is that you get, get, get...don't bothering being nice, the children will get all the gifts, just threaten to squeese his heart pump, wink, wink, wink...
:angel8: it's kind of my way of donating for the season....:angel8:

if all else fails l'll arrange for a :love9: Leonardo Di Caprio:love9: to swing by...he is looking pretty amazing since he has lost the baby fuzz...

'Jesus loves me this l know....la-la-la-and a dee-dee-doo..."

Now, l have to fluff a few pillows and light a few candles so James will look his best....

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL you are a riot Northstar, of course with the Moniker Northstar Santa would be puddy in your lap. Isn't that the star Santa uses to navagate on Christmas Eve?:evil3:

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
If I could be granted one wish; I would like one hour around the world where the suffering of man kind and women and children would be erased where they could have a small moment of time to be free from the suffering, brutality, bondage and hunger. One wee hour.

LOL Northstar can I have Bond when your done with him.

Great thread Curio.

Tracy, I'd like Bill to bring me some cookies to.

Self may the season bring you inner peace and kindness from strangers, you deserve it sunshine.

To all CC members, may the season bring you joy, please give or donate so that others may have a little joy during this Holyest of times.

Same to you my friend :)

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hi Self, note to Santa I want a Virgin accent, opps I mean Virgina accent for Xmas like Self has.:laughing7:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I wish Peace & Good Tidings for the world.

As for me, I'll be satisfied with having a wealthy wife -- she can even be a Canadian ... or a Republican!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

... to all!

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Christian usurped the Yule holiday for their own. That does not mean pagans do not celebrate the holiday. We just feel it is a time of family, peace and hope for the future that has been honoured for well before religion and commercalism took over.

I survived a heart attack this year. What more could I want, than to be alive. A gift certificate from Canadian Tire would be nice. Best and biggest big girls and boys toy shop in town. Plus continued health and happiness to my family and friends.

And of course all the best and a safe return for our boys and girls in Afganistan.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
cookies

anyone how wants cookies from me must move and work at my local hospital...I have a free 5k delivery range....

Maybe someone can start a new commercial with a new jingle "I want less" would be a better world?